Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bullshit or no?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

My aunt and uncle live in Chester. I'm going down there on Sunday.

A. Do they have a full set of teeth

B. Do they drive a chevy truck

c. Do they say y'all.

If yes please let me know, I would love to meet some asian rednecks, that would be a new experience for me. Think they are free tonight?

Originally posted by pgiddy

A. Do they have a full set of teeth

B. Do they drive a chevy truck

c. Do they say y'all.

If yes please let me know, I would love to meet some asian rednecks, that would be a new experience for me. Think they are free tonight?

Hey!!! I say y'all.. :(

Originally posted by nourishment

PM me if you're intersted in hanging out. There's a *decent* party (by Richmond standards) Wednesday nights. Oasis.

more details please, kind of place and music? Also I will need to cab it there, can't drink and drive with the rental car so where is it. I was in vegas last week and I swear it's hotter here then it was there.

Here's a link to the website. Scroll to the bottom to see the lounge area.

http://www.europarichmond.com/specialevents.html

The party is in the basement of a tapas restaurant in Shockoe Slip, Europa. Keep your expectations within reason. YOU ARE IN RICHMOND. Expect people to be somewhat friendly, dressed way down, for absolutely no one to dance and only a few to pay attention to the music. They play mostly a Richmond style of DnB. No mc, which is nice. thp runs the party and posts about it occasionally. Drink prices are lower than you'd find in DC.

And cabbing it from Chester is just funny. The thought of accesible cabs in Richmond is funny enough, but Chester ? That's true comedy.

Originally posted by nourishment

huh?

my expectations are never high. Should I wear a wife beater or is that too dressy? Maybe I will drive there or I might be switching my hotel to downtown tomorrow anyways since thurs thats where I have to be. Oh well I'll figure it out.......will there be some cute girls there so I can grab some ass, that MUST be acceptable/customary in Richmond??

Originally posted by pgiddy

I think I still have your number, I'll give you a call sometime, actually I'm in Richmond this week, isn't that near your palce? I'll be heading back up to DC late Fri or early Sat., should be around next week and free

aight yo, naw my sister used to live in richmond for a while, but she moved back up here, anyway give me a call, we'll hang out and play some xbox or ps2 or go over to jeramis and fuck his place up

Originally posted by dcsglow

aight yo, naw my sister used to live in richmond for a while, but she moved back up here, anyway give me a call, we'll hang out and play some xbox or ps2 or go over to jeramis and fuck his place up

option 2 sounds the best.......so your sister doesn't live here anymore? bwahhaha