Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who has the balls....?

phunkingroovin

Originally posted by sassa

if i thought it was tacky, i'm miserable and fucking up this thread? you know, i seriously have to wonder what kind of values/morals most of you have.

wtf??? talk about taking cp too seriously... who gives a shit if she has kids or not? she looks hot just like everyone else who posted a pic... its ok for them but not for her b/c she has kids and its tacky???

makes no sense... im gonna guess her kids are mad young too... so how would they see the pic... and plus- who says once u have kids u cant be a lil daring? must u always be straight as a friggin arrow ;)

Originally posted by linabina

wtf??? talk about taking cp too seriously... who gives a shit if she has kids or not? she looks hot just like everyone else who posted a pic... its ok for them but not for her b/c she has kids and its tacky???

makes no sense... im gonna guess her kids are mad young too... so how would they see the pic... and plus- who says once u have kids u cant be a lil daring? must u always be straight as a friggin arrow ;)

yeah what she said!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ou812

WOW, darthvader and to6y4u are some hot looking chicks, and here all this time I thought darth was a guy.

haha ur kidding right?

the first pic is of my girl sexybabyd

and the

other one is carmen electra...

maybe its just to early for me ....

Originally posted by themrs

I dont get it....

This is the sex board, and a lot of you come on here and post away like "freaks." Don't take this the wrong way, you all seem very nice, and most of you get along well, and it's fun to come on here and talk about sex.... I've posted only a few times.

But people wanna see pics, and people post belly buttons, cleavage, no faces (for the exception of a couple of people), and of course we have the wild eckobarbie1 ;) And of course we have our Dick contributors.

Normally I wouldn't put this up, but lately I've turned a new leaf....

So I'm gonna be more daring...

My husband Fliptoniaaa had a pic in his sig of Carmen Electra :drool: and I wanted to try and take a pic like it, but my belt was too thin, so I didn't, but he snuck this pic of me before I wimped out....

Oh yeah, and we have two kids, so that explains the stretch marks....

attachment.php?postid=1681347

Great pic....

I'm jealous...

Fliptoniaaa....you are the man...

Originally posted by hispm

Great pic....

I'm jealous...

Fliptoniaaa....you are the man...

Awww, thank you!

Thank you guys for the nice compliments (all except the jealous Sassa).... Let me tell you, I'm learning to be more free with myself, and I'm having a lot of fun.

You could learn a thing or two Sassa. Lighten up. Life is short.

By the way, my son will be 3 in October and my daughter is 8 months old. They don't know how to use the computer yet, and even if they did, who cares. It's no big deal. It's just a body.

-Tonie.

Originally posted by themrs

Awww, thank you!

Thank you guys for the nice compliments (all except the jealous Sassa).... Let me tell you, I'm learning to be more free with myself, and I'm having a lot of fun.

You could learn a thing or two Sassa. Lighten up. Life is short.

By the way, my son will be 3 in October and my daughter is 8 months old. They don't know how to use the computer yet, and even if they did, who cares. It's no big deal. It's just a body.

-Tonie.

....are your boobies real?!....theya re glorious lol!.....and if u payed for them...i want that doctor! :D