Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have u seen????

fliptoniaaa

I just saw the movie requiem for a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

that is one INTENSE movie!!!!!!!!!

how can people let themselves get to that point???????

of course this is a question for people who may have seen the movie......if u havent seen it, and u like to do things(chemicals)

in excess...i suggest u watch it.

Originally posted by meng

ok I'm sold.....going to rent it tonight...:bong:

i dont suggest u rent it, cuz the rented versions is rated r...u want the directors cut.....its only 9.99 at best buy....which isnt bad seeing that renting a movie cost about half that anyways....might as well just get it 4 urself....and i must warn u this is in no way a happy movie.....if ur on something it may make u bad trip...unless ur high...then u will be very introspective, and it will floor u!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i dont suggest u rent it, cuz the rented versions is rated r...u want the directors cut.....its only 9.99 at best buy....which isnt bad seeing that renting a movie cost about half that anyways....might as well just get it 4 urself....and i must warn u this is in no way a happy movie.....if ur on something it may make u bad trip...unless ur high...then u will be very introspective, and it will floor u!!!!!

Are you sure Blockbuster doesn't have both versions? Usually Blockbuster has both versions (when there are two).

I know the movie is fucked up like that but I'm not going to be on anything......wait do plants count? :tongue:

saw spun over the weekend, thought it was boring and it was going nowhere, midway through the movie I turned it off.:(

beware if you do watch spun, you may have some serious anxiety issues afterwords. btw its a movie about meth

Are you sure Blockbuster doesn't have both versions? Usually Blockbuster has both versions (when there are two).

I know the movie is fucked up like that but I'm not going to be on anything......wait do plants count? :tongue:

From what I have heard, Blockbuster only rents out an edited version only; has some scenes deleted/edited.

I have not seen this movie yet, but some friends of mine have said it's to painfull for them to watch.

Yep....Blockbuster doesn't have the unrated version.....gonna have to buy it....

DAMN IT PEOPLE!!!!! BLockbuster is "known" for not carrying "racey" movies..GO TO HOLLYWOOD VIDEO!!!! if there is no Hollywood video...buy that shit....cant believe u guys give up after Blockbuster (the most conservative Rental Place) doesnt carry it....:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

DAMN IT PEOPLE!!!!! BLockbuster is "known" for not carrying "racey" movies..GO TO HOLLYWOOD VIDEO!!!! if there is no Hollywood video...buy that shit....cant believe u guys give up after Blockbuster (the most conservative Rental Place) doesnt carry it....:tongue:

I don't know y i still use those fockers. Must be cause its so damn close to my house. Everytime I rent a movie, I owe probably more then what the movie costs in late fees. It's been time for me to stop goin there and get netflix, but my lazy ass can't seem to make the change.

Originally posted by livin42nite

I don't know y i still use those fockers. Must be cause its so damn close to my house. Everytime I rent a movie, I owe probably more then what the movie costs in late fees. It's been time for me to stop goin there and get netflix, but my lazy ass can't seem to make the change.

YUP...blockbuster sucks...remember when that movie came out: Last Temptation of Jesus Christ? well Blockbuster DOES NOT CARRY IT...never did, never will....