Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jessica....jessica.....jessica....

misk

Originally posted by i3itch

When she's asleep... :blank:

when she walks around in cotton shorts or sweatpants. mmmm

we should remember that she is what 18 or 19, just married at a young age, just had sex for the first time in her life, this chick is an emotional basket case waiting to happen. her husband couldnt wait to bang that shit, but i give him 2 years before he looks for an out.

Originally posted by bullseye

when she walks around in cotton shorts or sweatpants. mmmm

we should remember that she is what 18 or 19, just married at a young age, just had sex for the first time in her life, this chick is an emotional basket case waiting to happen. her husband couldnt wait to bang that shit, but i give him 2 years before he looks for an out.

She's really that young? I hadn't realized

Originally posted by Reeni

lol u saw how disgusted he was with her when she kept asking him what am i eating is this chicken or tuna:laugh:

:laugh: ...he OFTEN looks disgusted........the best was last night.......when he was like...'i'll just go watch bball with the dancers....they LOOOOOVE watching basketball with me"........and did u hear her...lmao....DO U WANNA GET LAID OR NOT?! :eek: lol