Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten Saturday At Space 34 Set Times & Passwo

spacious

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for all the bitching But I was speaking from a broadcasting stand point, Of course people will get to hear MS, but thats only if they are at space34 around by 6am which is when he takes over, But the broadcast is only 12am til 4am, So as it stands out, This would be the line up for the radio broadcast.

12am-1am - Roland

1am-4am - Ferry Corsten <-3 hour set

Originally posted by tigerclaw

I'm sorry for all the bitching But I was speaking from a broadcasting stand point, Of course people will get to hear MS, but thats only if they are at space34 around by 6am which is when he takes over, But the broadcast is only 12am til 4am, So as it stands out, This would be the line up for the radio broadcast.

12am-1am - Roland

1am-4am - Ferry Corsten <-3 hour set

trust me....u will be bitching when they stick u in that "lounge" with only Hip Hop playing till 12....:laugh:

candy: dont hold ur breath...."I was into Trance...before it was called Trance....":tongue:

I agree with Matas - there's no need to complain. You not only get Ferry and Markus this Saturday at Space, but also Roland and Oscar G. So if you're a fan of electronic/Dance music, such as House, Tribal, Progressive, and Trance, then you're gonna really enjoy yourself.

Please try to look at the bigger picture here.Ferry is not as well known in Miami as Tiesto or PVD so I think LP is doing the smart thing by sorrounding him (before and after his set) with two of the worlds best DJs, who also happen to be longtime residents at Space. To top it off, after Oscar will play a quality set for a couple of hours, Markus is scheduled to hit the decks.

My guess is that Ferry himself will be very pleased to play alongside all of these DJs.

I know that if I'm in Miami this weekend I'll try to make it out for this event.

Originally posted by bobbalou

Manny, I have to do this brotha no hard feelings...and nothing personal...

ChangingSubject.jpg

The matter at hand is much more important than lights.......

Later

Harold

I KNOW.. BUT THAT'S FUNNY...

HAS THAT GUY BEEN TOO SPACE LATELY... AFTERHOURS MAYBE

:laugh:

:jerkoff::blah:

:finger:

none taken...

hey like i said.

it doesn't hurt too try.... at least....

we did what was said that shouldn't & wouldn't happen..... look at the bright side.....

btw

u r right.... househeads have a matter thats more important at hand....

WE GO TRANCE ON SATURDAY!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:shades:

now SO.FLA WILL TRULY SEE ON A SATRUDAY NIGHT (HOUSESESSIONS)

HOW MUCH TRANCE IS STILL ALIVE!!!!

L8R..

Ferry Corsten will get more of the spotlight, As I stated earlier

12am-1am - Roland

1am-4am - Ferry Corsten <-This is going to be a memorably massive 3 hours of ferry on the radio broadcast here, Trance fans will rejoice once they get the news all over the message boards.

Though this is comming from a broadcast standpoint, Not about actually being there since I have to stay home, Stream the broadcast and recorded it as well. :)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

we will see tomorrow at ysleep....WHITE NOIZE COMING AT CHA!!!!:D

BTW--there is only one complaining about the lineup, the other is complaining about the lights and u are complaining about me...so its easier to say that u Trance Heads are complaining...u dig?:afro:

HEY..

I'M NOT COMPLAINING..

I'M JUST ASKING.....:finger:

SHEESH!!

TOUGH CROWD..:laugh:

You guys questioning roland and his ability to open up for ferry corsten? The man is a very talented dj he knows what to play and when, tune in if u can't make it to space u may be shocked to see roland can open up just as well for a trance act as he can for steve lawler.

Markus has been workin hard on some reconstructions and edits you say, well then I'll be tunin in for sure this sunday night to the global broadcast awaiting them. The man always does great work so definately eager to hear them, does not matter that its on sunday instead of saturday that i hear them.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

candy: dont hold ur breath...."I was into Trance...before it was called Trance....":tongue:

DUUUDE!!! Have you ever heard Ferry Corsten played?!?! you say he DONT play trance?!?! Guess WHAT!! he's one of the last few DJ's who actually stay closer to the real trance as you might call it, and less commercialized.. iin fact, I dont know why would you say he dont play real trance or w/e.. see, ignorance like that is just biased..

It will be a great night:D

This weekend is gonna be mad in every single way!

EdgarV Friday

Ferry and the locals @ space

and then Ultra !! Will I be able to handle!?:D

Originally posted by liquidx

It will be a great night:D

This weekend is gonna be mad in every single way!

EdgarV Friday

Ferry and the locals @ space

and then Ultra !! Will I be able to handle!?:D

You are fucking right, we are about to make history this Labor Day w.end!!!!!

MJM bring your lights bro, u know they wont search u down.;)

Originally posted by livin42nite

Markus has been workin hard on some reconstructions and edits you say, well then I'll be tunin in for sure this sunday night to the global broadcast awaiting them. The man always does great work so definately eager to hear them, does not matter that its on sunday instead of saturday that i hear them.

GDJB this sunday will be pre-recorded cause markus will be at the Ultra Beach Festival to play at the After Party, The show this sunday even though it will be pre-recorded will have 2 hours of Markus Schulz with some new goodies including the debut of the Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix of Jewel - Stand, Rumours are flying around that remix is 10x better then the Coldhabour Remix of Jewel - Intuition, As well as new sets by GTR and Tiesto.

GDJB this sunday will be pre-recorded cause markus will be at the Ultra Beach Festival to play at the After Party, The show this sunday even though it will be pre-recorded will have 2 hours of Markus Schulz with some new goodies including the debut of the Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix of Jewel - Stand, Rumours are flying around that remix is 10x better then the Coldhabour Remix of Jewel - Intuition, As well as new sets by GTR and Tiesto.

:aright:

Btw....I think all GDJB are pre-recorded

The show this sunday even though it will be pre-recorded will have 2 hours of Markus Schulz with some new goodies including the debut of the Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix of Jewel - Stand, Rumours are flying around that remix is 10x better then the Coldhabour Remix of Jewel - Intuition, As well as new sets by GTR and Tiesto.

Can't wait to hear this.. I hope I remember to turn on the radio Sunday night:D

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:aright:

Btw....I think all GDJB are pre-recorded

Umm, GDJB isnt pre-recorded, Only this sundays show will be, Cause as I said before, Markus will be spinning at the Ultra Beach After Party since he wont be at the studio to host the show.

Umm, GDJB isnt pre-recorded, Only this sundays show will be, Cause as I said before, Markus will be spinning at the Ultra Beach After Party since he wont be at the studio to host the show.

I was reffering to the actual mixes on GDJB. I know Markus host the show and stuff.

Originally posted by CrzyC

I'll remind you! :cool:

CrzyC....hmmm...did I meet you last Friday? I think I did, ever so briefly next to the bathroom. We said something to each other like "WTF are we standing next to the bathroom for?!?" :laugh:

Anywayz.....If everyone else forgets, I'll remember to say something :tongue:;)

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

CrzyC....hmmm...did I meet you last Friday? I think I did, ever so briefly next to the bathroom. We said something to each other like "WTF are we standing next to the bathroom for?!?" :laugh:

Anywayz.....If everyone else forgets, I'll remember to say something :tongue:;)

ihavecome.jpg

Back to the show....hahah

j/k:D :D :D :D