Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Reunion on Sunday...

PRESSURE > PRESSURE > PRESSURE >>>>>

THE BIG BANG >>>>>>>> ATTENTION ALL X HEADS <<<<<<

ARABIAN PLEASURE <<<< CONDENZER <<<<< DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER <<<< <<<<<<>>>>> BANDCAMP <<<<<<

now that would keep me in the D floor for a while ..... if he would to read this i would request

Catscan - rotten

Hardhouse generation

Computer revolution

Andy gee - something wonderful

and yes Drop ------ DESTINY >>>>>>>>>>

what im basically saying is ill fucking be there ....

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

everybody who's somebody already knows......:D

i liken our kind to,

Those who can eat mcdonalds french fries, and enjoy them

but still,

eat filet mignon, and know why its good

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :aright:

how's the spinning coming btw?

Originally posted by djoliva

zeeker, i will see you at exit lol

I would only go if I was gaurunteed that Draper was gonna play Rhythm Ready, Pressure, Children of The Night, Derb, Hands Up, Crowd Song, Lethal Industry, and Blow The Speakers. I'm also gonna need two jars of the finest Ketamine your local pet store has to offer. Gauruntee me that in writing, and I will be the first online. ;)

Otherwise, I'm gonna go see Jeepers Creepers 2 for the second time that night.

Originally posted by zeeker

I would only go if I was gaurunteed that Draper was gonna play Rhythm Ready, Pressure, Children of The Night, Derb, Hands Up, Crowd Song, Lethal Industry, and Blow The Speakers. I'm also gonna need two jars of the finest Ketamine your local pet store has to offer. Gauruntee me that in writing, and I will be the first online. ;)

hmm do i detect a hint of sarcasm? lol

THe Dj'ing is going quite well, played at a few good parties this summer..and i am about to be "put on" Volume Productions if all goes well (Dj Venom's old company)

you act like your above everything, im sorry zack is to good for exit. Well exit doesnt want you there you feg. its ok im not going either, ill be at neo's house.

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

hmm do i detect a hint of sarcasm? lol

actually, not at all. if I knew those things would happen, I would definitely go for old time's sake. But Exit is horrible right now, and good K is really hard to come by.

Good to hear that things are going well. I keep seeing your name pop up on all these CT and Mass. rave flyres I've been getting in the city, so you must be doing well.

Originally posted by exit24e

you act like your above everything, im sorry zack is to good for exit. Well exit doesnt want you there you feg. its ok im not going either, ill be at neo's house.

lol, son, that last night I was there it was AWFUL. So unless I am gaurunteed an old-school Exit type of party (Draper anthems, old-school Exit-heads and Drugs) I am staying as far away from that place as possible. I thought you WERE going btw?

:eek:

ill have what hes having..

;)