Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..VMA commentary!..*

misk

..k...well...i'm gonna stay home tonight and enjoy a night with my mtv...........for those of u sittin home watching too...........make ur comments here!.....i know we are all gonna have a lot to say!...

...umm..and why is 50 cent in the new artist category?!...he is not new at all.......:confused:

..k........so far...missy elliot won her first time after something like 23 nominations.........chris rock had a pretty funny opener.....ripped on r.kelly.....justin a little....ashton and demi.....u know the usual.......lol.............

Originally posted by misk

..i think christina looked good in her solo performance.......definitely lookin up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously!! i dunno why but i like her a lot more since she gained some weight, she looked hot during her performance... she did a better job singing fighter it thought... i actually like the black hair but i think i'm alone on that... and ohhhh my god is dave navarro so fucking hot (minus the chin hair)~!!

werd for missy, i'm glad she finally won... i want to see the madonna/britney/christina kiss dammit... i only saw that little clip they replayed... ahh

and i'm lovin the olsen girls ensembles...

..well...allow me to be the first to tell u....madonna....christina....and britney....just pranced around very sexually and shared some open mouth kissing:eek:

Can you believe yours truly missed the beginning!?!?! :(

I can't wait to see Britney dancing :eek::love2: !!!!!!

Oh and I think Christina didn't look half bad during her solo performance, the outfit looked good on her and fit well.....

Yay for Missy Elliot finally winning a VMA after I think like 20+ nominations!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Can you believe yours truly missed the beginning!?!?! :(

I can't wait to see Britney dancing :eek::love2: !!!!!!

Oh and I think Christina didn't look half bad during her solo performance, the outfit looked good on her and fit well.....

Yay for Missy Elliot finally winning a VMA after I think like 20+ nominations!

..EVEN I ...liked brit in the opening...although she sounded like a geek once christina started to sing lol..........funny choice of song!...but good to see three bangin ass ladies together..and MIssSsssy MisDaMeAnOr for that urban touch lol

lol....how the fuck did u already get that in your sig!:laugh:

...umm.....tomorrow...dunno...i got work sat morning.....sat....merge and prob a little tempts........sunday.......napkin tossin water throwin end of the summer at tempts........you're comin Si!??!!

lol....how the fuck did u already get that in your sig!:laugh:

...umm.....tomorrow...dunno...i got work sat morning.....sat....merge and prob a little tempts........sunday.......napkin tossin water throwin end of the summer at tempts........you're comin Si!??!!

:laugh: I know, I know, I'm a big geek - but I saw it on MTV site and had to put it in!!!! so hot!!!! :love2:

I'm going down Saturday......Probably Merge and Temps......and may or may not be going out Sunday - not sure if I wanna deal w/being crammed in......though I know the closing party for Temps will prob. be really good....still thinking....

But call me Saturday when you're done! :heart: !!!!

...u MUST come with us sunday!....even if u dont come till like 2...the last hours are the BEST! lol...

...i'll call u on the way down sat....i should be on the parkway by 5ish!!!!!!!!!!!!.................YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!:D

...u MUST come with us sunday!....even if u dont come till like 2...the last hours are the BEST! lol...

...i'll call u on the way down sat....i should be on the parkway by 5ish!!!!!!!!!!!!.................YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!:D

I know, that's the thing - I wanna be there for the last couple hours.....but the line is probably going to be ridiculously long....so if I do go, I'll have to get stamped MUCH earlier......

Anyways, chickie - talk to ya soon! We must find each other in the mess on Saturday night......! :devil: