Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..pam????.....

misk

I know, i agree, Pam anderson is disgusting. Has to be one of the grossest girls i have ever seen!

Actually, im totally joking, she looked fucking unbelievably hot. Fake tits ? who cares.....

But hey everyone is entitled to thier opinion & I can see how people may not like that fake look like i do.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I know, i agree, Pam anderson is disgusting. Has to be one of the grossest girls i have ever seen!

Actually, im totally joking, she looked fucking unbelievably hot. Fake tits ? who cares.....

But hey everyone is entitled to thier opinion & I can see how people may not like that fake look like i do.

Yea, I personally like the way she looks:D Even if it's all fake..oh well

i think she is beautiful... well in some pictures ive seen her look like crap but overall she usually looks gorgeous, with or without implants.

i think she has had more boob jobs than anyone though. she went from a c to a d to a dd to even bigger, back to a c and back to a dd or something like that. it is kinda sick. i guess if it makes her happy who are we to judge??

i saw a pic of her before implants and she was actually a c or something but she had terrible areolas, i wonder if she had them reduced and if so, is she always airbrushed when shes naked to hide the scars or are they really not visible???

i know i wonder weird shit, i am sure no one can answer these questions...

:tongue: