Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mtv Vma

Originally posted by lollie60

ha ha ha ! That's Maddona !!

2. Yea - it's kinda sad entertainers of Maddona's caliber run out of gimmicks so they have to lower themselves to phony lesbo acts.

She started the whole "being Bi is cool" back in the early 90's. She did the same thing in her videos before and were banned, now it's applauded.

Think Christina looks better there...

Another one liner from Rock:

(while talking about how mtv has to seperate some people when planning the seating)

"We got the Olsen twins over here, which means R Kelly is WAY UP THERE."

hahah I like R. Kelly but he deserves it I guess...

Also when he was talking about justin getting punk'd and how Ashton is fucking a mother and daughter almost (britney murphy and demi) lol

Originally posted by sassa

......am i the only one who didn't watch this lame excuse of an awards show, much less watch mtv at all these days?

nah i didnt watch either. i dont waste my time, i couldnt care less who kissed who or who wore what. as a matter of fact i dont even know why i read this thread. at least this was only a waste of 5 minutes of time vs. watching the show which was probably an hour+.

i think it is kinda stupid that they kissed. what kind of message does that pass on to all the little girls who obsess over britney and christina?? that it is cool to kiss other chicks? i mean i dont think there is anything wrong with exploring your sexuality but their fans are like 14 & a little young for that... just my opinion.

Originally posted by somebitch

i think it is kinda stupid that they kissed. what kind of message does that pass on to all the little girls who obsess over britney and christina?? that it is cool to kiss other chicks? i mean i dont think there is anything wrong with exploring your sexuality but their fans are like 14 & a little young for that... just my opinion.

my thoughts exactly :aright:

GOD BLESS EM!

If girls start kissing at an early

age like their favorite pop idols

do this world would be a much more beautiful

place for pervs..err..guys like me to live in!

MAKE OUT CHICKS..

ooohhhh yea..

make out aaaallll the time

I say!

:devil: :devil: :devil:

nah i didnt watch either. i dont waste my time, i couldnt care less who kissed who or who wore what. as a matter of fact i dont even know why i read this thread. at least this was only a waste of 5 minutes of time vs. watching the show which was probably an hour+.

ya you do..don't Lie. You loooove it..

that's why you HAD to read and respond to

this thread. Fess up Bitch! snort-fart..

BTW: Mugz! Wtf? You snorting lines

of spanish fly or something? (creep)

Originally posted by sexybitchjenny

BTW: Mugz! Wtf? You snorting lines

of spanish fly or something? (creep)

Girl's out of town. I'm dyyyyiiing ovah heahhhh!

Got blue balls the size of emminem's over inflated

ego. BTW: It was YOU that posted that kiss pic.

(Horn-dog hooch)

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD!

I HATE MTV TOO!

(BRING BACK AMP YOU BASTARDS!)

Although MTV Europe's way better

than what you kids watch..not much better

but at least they still air MUSIC VIDEOS on it.

Originally posted by mugwump

Girl's out of town. I'm dyyyyiiing ovah heahhhh!

Got blue balls the size of emminem's over inflated

ego. BTW: It was YOU that posted that kiss pic.

(Horn-dog hooch)

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD!

I HATE MTV TOO!

(BRING BACK AMP YOU BASTARDS!)

Although MTV Europe's way better

than what you kids watch..not much better

but at least they still air MUSIC VIDEOS on it.

yeah mtv europe is soooo good compared to the one here, even mtv ASIA is better and that was super lame last time i checked it out, lol.

I agree...apparently the GAP commercials just weren't enough publicity for Madonna? ;)