silvershoes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm here. wish i wasn't. :(

didn't see any of the vma's last night, although i saw the clip of madonna, christina aguilera and britney spears kissing on the news this morning. :rolleyes:. went to blue room for a while, then hit pizza mart for a slice. now i remeber why i only go there once a year. my stomach is still hurting. :puke:

i am starting to doubt all of youse party prowess... think i got home around 2:30 am last nite and was still up at 6:30.

rocky, pizzamart is only for when you are completely obliterated... that way you dn't remember eating it... or feeling it.

Originally posted by kken

i am starting to doubt all of youse party prowess... think i got home around 2:30 am last nite and was still up at 6:30.

rocky, pizzamart is only for when you are completely obliterated... that way you dn't remember eating it... or feeling it.

it seems i've lost my prowess. :(

thanks for the pizzmart tip. i'll keep it in mind the next time someone suggests getting a slice. i'll make them by me a shot first. :tongue:

Originally posted by pixie360

is pizzamart the place where the slices are 3 times the size of a normal slice of pizza?

That would be the one... Or what I like to call, instant dumper. You know it's bad when you feel like you have to go the bathroom before you even finish the bloody thing.

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

That would be the one... Or what I like to call, instant dumper. You know it's bad when you feel like you have to go the bathroom before you even finish the bloody thing.

I don't get it :confused:

Why do y'all keep going back??

I go to pizza places up here all the time. Only I walk away wishing I had more money and an empty stomach so I could shovel an entire pie down :arrow:

Originally posted by sauvee88

I go to pizza places up here all the time. Only I walk away wishing I had more money and an empty stomach so I could shovel an entire pie down :arrow:

there is no place else to go at 3am when you are drunk and in that area....

Originally posted by silvershoes

there is no place else to go at 3am when you are drunk and in that area....

This is true, plus it's only like $2.00 bucks... I don't know of anywhere else you have to fold something three times before you shove it in your mouth and eat it. uh... That was a little vague... :half: Let me restate what I trying to say:

I don't know of any other food place that serves up food that you have to fold three times before you can bite into it. Ahh much better. ;)

Originally posted by sauvee88

dude you know the area. i cant believe they have not put a 7-eleven there, it would make mad money.

i've never been to pizza mart and from the looks of it, i never will. and even the worse NY pizza is still good.

Originally posted by vicman

dude you know the area. i cant believe they have not put a 7-eleven there, it would make mad money.

i've never been to pizza mart and from the looks of it, i never will. and even the worse NY pizza is still good.

Yeah and on the way back to Pete "In the shadows" place for the post partying you can stop off at 7 eleven - it's right down the street.

I'm just sayin if it's that bad why go?? I understand the whole drunk food thing - but catch me in a Burger King or something like that - never.