Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**-=Official Sex Board Meet-Up Pics=-**

Evan

Originally posted by elixir

Hey guys just got back from Miami last night... too bad I didn't know some of you were down there would have been fun to meet up..

You guys were all awesome.

djjonstephen $300??? on lap dances? shit I hope you brought an extra pair of underwear :D

daemoncel you are so funny it was cool meeting you...

Everyone was really cool i hope we get to meet up again soon.

The CP girls are soooo hotttt I think Evan and I should get together and put out a Girls of Clubplanet Calendar

Kara I never told that stripper girl you were a lesbian... I think she just wanted to get in your pants... OMG you looked Soooooooo Sexxxy getting that lapdance...

:drool:

same here, bro

how was the trip? have a good time?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

hangin in there like a champ........

still on life support, but it'll get bye

btw.......got a call from one of the strippers yesterday telling me she'll be back in town the beginning of october and she wants to hang out

;)

Umm...I should be moved back by then!!!!

" and she wants to hang out" yeh with your credit card :):D

My trip was awesome... it was kinda weird at first cause I just started dating the girl i went to visit but we had a great time... went to Space which was packed liked crazy, Nikki Beach which was cool at first but then it started raining really hard and it's mostly an outside place so everyone got stuck in the rain or gott lucky and ducked under on of the umbrellas. I think I liked Tantra the best it was too crowded but the music was really good. Best restaurants I went to were China Grill and the restaurant at the Delano.

I might go back in late september for photoshop world... I also found a place there that teaches Kite Surfing and I am dying to do that..

I'm gonna ask my friend throwing the Halloween party if he needs a Dj I am pretty sure he does. If you have any demos online send me a link.

Good Luck with the stripper... don't do anything I would do :cool: