We took the Belgiums & damoncel back to queens with us

Shot for Shot with tequila

smoking lots of weed

I was beyond fucked up

$16 for a cosmo at penthouse!

I had fun! :)

Spragga hope u enjoyed those lap dances:D

it was interesting none the less!

<sigh> but SexxyBabyD didn't give SomeBitch a lapdance. I felt robbed. Though, SomeBitch DID get a sexy lapdance from this stripper that was feeling her up, rubbing SomeBitch's breasts every ten seconds. I never got a lapdance like that! But I never had breasts either.

Originally posted by Evan

<sigh> but SexxyBabyD didn't give SomeBitch a lapdance. I felt robbed. Though, SomeBitch DID get a sexy lapdance from this stripper that was feeling her up, rubbing SomeBitch's breasts every ten seconds. I never got a lapdance like that! But I never had breasts either.

LOL. you should have heard what mike told her to say to me!!! :tongue: she came over and said "i heard youre a big lesbian and you love pussy". haha, omg i was so embarrassed. i am definitely not a lesbian. :licker:

that was funny though, i cant believe she was touching me... i thought that wasnt allowed... i thought she was gonna start removing my clothes and shit. then i really would have gotten shy.

Originally posted by somebitch

LOL. you should have heard what mike told her to say to me!!! :tongue: she came over and said "i heard youre a big lesbian and you love pussy". haha, omg i was so embarrassed. i am definitely not a lesbian. :licker:

that was funny though, i cant believe she was touching me... i thought that wasnt allowed... i thought she was gonna start removing my clothes and shit. then i really would have gotten shy.

they can touch you... u cant touch them... now i wish i was there :(

Originally posted by somebitch

that shit was funny as hell!

all of us stopped what we were doin to watch your lapdance

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

im not going to new york anytime soon...so when r any of u coming down to miami?????

in the fall

Originally posted by brandie

glad to see everyone had a good time :)

adam - so sorry for not bein able to meet up at all this weekend . . . i was in the hospital friday and have been resting all weekend . . .

~ brandie

no worries...thanks for the hookups and I'll be back down in 2 weeks so NO EXCUSES missy!

Originally posted by Evan

I couldn't even stand up to give her a lapdance I was so fucked up...Next meet up I promise:D