Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**-=Official Sex Board Meet-Up Pics=-**

Evan

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

well to the both of u, make sure u let me kno wexactly when u get here...cuz i really want to meet some of these sex board peeps!!!!!!! first round on me!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have a condo in north palm beach. i will be there in the fall.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I did not know everyone was so goodlooking- maybe I should come next time :eek: Somebitch you look way different than what I thought - very cute!!

The new Scores on the west side opens up next month, its still in the proccess of being built, you should all check it out. Also Scores Chicago opens next week if anyone happens to be out there ;)

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Horrible people.

I disappear from the CP scene for a couple of months and then all of a sudden there is a sex board meetup? The sleepless nights Ill be having from now on will be uncountable.

Well, I can say I was there in spirit at least...lol.

Is that what that funky smell was? I was wondering..... :D

nice pics guys....and girls...sexybabyd, ur in every pic almost... i wuv that tounge, OMFG!!....reeni wut up girl...good to see the faces on some of u other peeps too....somebitch, ur a cutie....wish i couldve been there...i WILL go to the next one tho....but im not paying $15 a drink... - glm

Hey guys just got back from Miami last night... too bad I didn't know some of you were down there would have been fun to meet up..

You guys were all awesome.

djjonstephen $300??? on lap dances? shit I hope you brought an extra pair of underwear :D

daemoncel you are so funny it was cool meeting you...

Everyone was really cool i hope we get to meet up again soon.

The CP girls are soooo hotttt I think Evan and I should get together and put out a Girls of Clubplanet Calendar

Kara I never told that stripper girl you were a lesbian... I think she just wanted to get in your pants... OMG you looked Soooooooo Sexxxy getting that lapdance...

:drool: