Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men vs. women=logic vs. emotion?

t0nythelover

Originally posted by nomembername

I just feel that men are better than women and all women are complete psychos! But as long as you ladies give good head than it is all good...you can be as crazy as you want.

Well you certainly sound like an outstanding member of the male sex.

How 'bout this... you suck my dick... and we call it a day. ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Well you certainly sound like an outstanding member of the male sex.

How 'bout this... you suck my dick... and we call it a day. ;)

Come on now...I'll be the first to admit that men are scum but you can not honestly sit there and say that women are not psycho bitches.

I mean, you girls can't even get along with your own gender because you're all out to get each other.

Come on now...I'll be the first to admit that men are scum but you can not honestly sit there and say that women are not psycho bitches.

I mean, you girls can't even get along with your own gender because you're all out to get each other.

I not only can, but I am honestly sitting here and saying that. And if you believe that to be the case, perhaps there's something about yourself you might want to look into, so as not to keep attracting said psycho bitches. :)

Originally posted by tastyt

I not only can, but I am honestly sitting here and saying that. And if you believe that to be the case, perhaps there's something about yourself you might want to look into, so as not to keep attracting said psycho bitches. :)

:blah: How did I know you were going to tell me to take a look at myself.

I'm sorry, I should have stated that only about 98% of females are psycho bitches and I am sure that you fall into the other 2%:licker:

:blah: How did I know you were going to tell me to take a look at myself.

I'm sorry, I should have stated that only about 98% of females are psycho bitches and I am sure that you fall into the other 2%:licker:

C'mon now, don't be bitter, be better! :tongue: :tongue: