Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge ... WILL take Nerve to a different level .

vipnerd

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by coolassleoo

i recently had a chance to check out tyrant@ fabric for an amzing set from lee and his partner craig for what was an incredible set.

lee burridge is a great dj and an awesome guy.here's lee hiding in the booth.attachment.php?postid=1683618

IS THAT YOUR REAL PICTURE COOLASSLEOO?

I saw lee and craig rock fabric one night last yr.. they were actually playing the side room and sasha was playing the main room.. amazing part was they were still rocking it too a full house nearly an hour after sasha's room was cleared.. simply amazing - one of the best sets I've ever seen.. LEE BURRIDGE@ NERVE = friday september 19th - its gonna be a night to remember!:D

Nerve is definitely the most apt place for his sound since he started playing Miami. I'm sure he didn't enjoy playing here that much in the past since his sound is not really Crobar, Spin,etc.. material. Small, personal dancefloor + the sound at Nerve will problably inspire him much more (plus a crowd toatally up for it off course!) So come support basically the best dj in the planet. You won't be dissapointed.

cheers... Oscar.

Originally posted by fostech

Nerve is definitely the most apt place for his sound since he started playing Miami. I'm sure he didn't enjoy playing here that much in the past since his sound is not really Crobar, Spin,etc.. material. Small, personal dancefloor + the sound at Nerve will problably inspire him much more (plus a crowd toatally up for it off course!) So come support basically the best dj in the planet. You won't be dissapointed.

cheers... Oscar.

couldn't have said it better myself - oscar, email me your #'s - jon@blissproductions.com

lee burridge in the #1 club in miami & miami beach nerve:D jon, i can't wait to hear how u r going to open up for burridge. jon, i want you to know that i love nerve. so much that i will not show my grill in any other club. maybe if jimmy t, or dj roland are playing and ofcourse in a small venue. oh, by the way did i mention that nerve has the best vibe of any club and the best staff as well. you go jon, thank you.

abe...#1 bliss supporter

Originally posted by mrmovement33

lee burridge in the #1 club in miami & miami beach nerve:D jon, i can't wait to hear how u r going to open up for burridge. jon, i want you to know that i love nerve. so much that i will not show my grill in any other club. maybe if jimmy t, or dj roland are playing and ofcourse in a small venue. oh, by the way did i mention that nerve has the best vibe of any club and the best staff as well. you go jon, thank you.

abe...#1 bliss supporter

great post, nice to see some people with taste around here.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

abe...#1 bliss supporter

abe - you are absolutely the man - thanks for all your support.. want to come and hang with us tomorrow? give me a ring.. thanks again!

Jon