Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nfl Kickoff 2003

therunner

Originally posted by vicman

kings...bwahahahahaha...*choke*

It was just a thing of beauty when the ball went rolling straight out to Robert Horry, then cool as can be he hits the game winner.

What a great series, though! But wow... Chris Webber is a pussy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by funks0ul

LOL! Shut up! I still like the Kings! :D

i give it a couple of years before everyone is off the kings bandwagon. talk about a bandwagon. :rolleyes:

kinda like the bulls. where are all those chicago bulls fanatics all over the world now after 15-67, 20-62 seasons? i guess they are now kings fans. :laugh:

the NBA is crap...it encompasses everything that is wrong with sports. no team play, criminals for employees, crazy ass contracts for shite players who don't deserve it, and half the fucking teams in the entire league go to the play-offs.

the regular season is meaningless, the all star game isn't competitive nor entertaining, and there hasn't bee a real cinderella team in decades.

they should liquidate the league and pass off the profits to the Victims of NBA Players fund, which encompass not only the people they've murdered, raped, or assaulted, but all the illegitimate children they've produced!

Originally posted by vicman

best part of the baseball season is also coming up. the fall is the best time for sports.

baseball play offs.

college and pro footbal starts

90% of football leagues world wide start

late fall nba and nhl starts

I am going to see the orioles play the red sox next wed. woo-hoo! :spin2:

Originally posted by revaluation

the NBA is crap...it encompasses everything that is wrong with sports. no team play, criminals for employees, crazy ass contracts for shite players who don't deserve it, and half the fucking teams in the entire league go to the play-offs.

the regular season is meaningless, the all star game isn't competitive nor entertaining, and there hasn't bee a real cinderella team in decades.

they should liquidate the league and pass off the profits to the Victims of NBA Players fund, which encompass not only the people they've murdered, raped, or assaulted, but all the illegitimate children they've produced!

let us know how you really feel..........

Originally posted by revaluation

Agree, agree, agree...I love COLLEGE basketball though...go terps!

Originally posted by merkie

p.s. I can't wait til sunday, sunday, sunday!!!!

Pittsburg vs. Baltimore...time to show Bettis and Plaxico who is boss.;)

i'll probably be in attendance for the ravens-broncos game in . . . october i think it is.

go broncos!

Originally posted by merkie

p.s. I can't wait til sunday, sunday, sunday!!!!

Pittsburg vs. Baltimore...time to show Bettis and Plaxico who is boss.;)

take it easy on Plaxico, he should have at least 1 TD and I will be happy, don't care who wins though