Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge vs Tempts

This shit is pissing me off. First of all, all this fighting needs to end. I have been going to Tempts for along time and I always have fun. It is a great place to party and it will always be one. Now Merge comes to town and it is sick too. Great music with Eddie and now Ritchy, sound system excides its hype, looks great and is comfrontable, lots of class. Feels like a city club. I dont understand why people need to bash each other because you say you love """ or you love """. They are both sick fucking clubs. I love both of them. This weekend with Eddie was great. The place was crazy and he was mixing some great music. I did bounce to Tempts and to my suprise it was not as packed as it always is. But that was around 12ish. But Denny was playing great as always and I had fun. I left and went back to Merge around 1:30 and Temtps was packed by then. (So dont anybody say that they were dead, because it wasnt!) I finished off the night with Eddie and I am glad I did. I had a really good time. It was cool that he went on the mic and thanked everyone-"""". So whats the point of all this. Merge was great and packed and Tempts was great and pakced. Two great clubs to go, both packed. End of story. Stop causing drama and enjoy the clubs we have there. With Merge there now and what XS did and Tempts there it is starting to feel like southbeach, but without the nicer beachs and decent weather.

"Let the music be your drugs"

[This message has been edited by vitotheguido (edited 07-06-2001).]

Guest saleen351

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Stop cry you fucking baby!!!! What are you the fucking arbitrator of the board...Temps was packed at 12 and I know I got there at 10:45 and hung with ceeotter!!! So shut the fuck up!!!! cwm23.gif

------------------

Saleen351.gif

Originally posted by saleen351:

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Stop cry you fucking baby!!!! What are you the fucking arbitrator of the board...Temps was packed at 12 and I know I got there at 10:45 and hung with ceeotter!!! So shut the fuck up!!!! cwm23.gif

\

Yo Saleen Where were you on Tuesday night????

Temps was incredible Richie Santana was insane.He dropped Revolution a little early and I was like what the hell then he started drilling the hard shit from 1-2:30. He ended w/ lift up the needle. Very impressive.

Had to be hard to play in Denny's house.

------------------

you & me & music

Originally posted by masterkiller:

Fuck!!!!

PEOPLE word of advice DONT SMOKE POT.

YOU Turn stupid like jav!!

good mo lady...Hi bump!!

Also turns you into a FAG like him too.

Fucking JohnnieCUBA stupid pothead Gay SPIC!!!

cwm5.gif

------------------

Nabuc3.gif

Originally posted by masterkiller:

Fuck!!!!

PEOPLE word of advice DONT SMOKE POT.

YOU Turn stupid like jav!!

good mo lady...Hi bump!!

good mo to you - but WHO THE HELL R U?? confused.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

[This message has been edited by ladybijan22 (edited 07-06-2001).]

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by ceeotter:

WHAT THE FUCK RICHIE SANTANA WAS THERE, HE IS MY FAV DJ OF ALL TIME, NO ONE ROCKED THE BUNKA LIKE HIM, I POSTED A MESSAGE ABOUT WHO WAS DJING AND NO ONE ANSWERED...REVOLUTION IS A SICK FUCKING SONG...FUCK , FUCK, FUCK, I MISSED IT. GET JJ TO GET HIM DOWN THERE AGAIN!! I SOLD OUT FOR A PIECE OF ASS! DAM..IF RICHIE HAD HIS OWN PLACE DOWN THERE THE PLACE WOULD BE MOBBED..I MISS MY OLD BUNKA DAYS... PLAYING DENNYS HOUSE IS HARD BUT RICHIE COULD LIVE UP TO IT! I THINK R.S. IS THE MOST UNDERRATED DJ OUT THERE!!!!

------------------

Saleen351.gif

Well said vitotheguido! I just wish that people would shut up with comparing the clubs. I think they are totally different.As far as whats better, i guess it depends on what you like. Why do you have to choose,THATS WHY THEY HAVE RE- ENTRY!!!!!!!! Go to both clubs.Yes, the changes Merge has made has made the club really off the hook, but Tempts is still Tempts.They are way different. Forget about the club, i go where all the hotties are.....MERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEM BITCHES ARE KICKIN'

Originally posted by saleen351:

WHAT THE FUCK RICHIE SANTANA WAS THERE, HE IS MY FAV DJ OF ALL TIME, NO ONE ROCKED THE BUNKA LIKE HIM, I POSTED A MESSAGE ABOUT WHO WAS DJING AND NO ONE ANSWERED...REVOLUTION IS A SICK FUCKING SONG...FUCK , FUCK, FUCK, I MISSED IT. GET JJ TO GET HIM DOWN THERE AGAIN!! I SOLD OUT FOR A PIECE OF ASS! DAM..IF RICHIE HAD HIS OWN PLACE DOWN THERE THE PLACE WOULD BE MOBBED..I MISS MY OLD BUNKA DAYS... PLAYING DENNYS HOUSE IS HARD BUT RICHIE COULD LIVE UP TO IT! I THINK R.S. IS THE MOST UNDERRATED DJ OUT THERE!!!!

I agree. Richie is a sick spinner but he had BERMUDA on Fridays last year and the place didn't do shit!!!!!!!

You need a combination of sound, atmosphere, staff and most of all, a crowd like all of us!!!!!

------------------

I am the last barroom poet!

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc:

I agree. Richie is a sick spinner but he had BERMUDA on Fridays last year and the place didn't do shit!!!!!!!

You need a combination of sound, atmosphere, staff and most of all, a crowd like all of us!!!!!

I totaly agree with you, that is why rydell is not going to make it..You put Richie santana at xs sat or surfclub or something and the place will get packed.. The hunka bunka crowd is still waiting for this guy to get a spot at the shore... See they need more change down there, like putting R.S and scribbles together one nite or something. The same old shit is not gonna fly and the first club to mix it up down there, (except temps) is gonna do well.. Hell you give me scribbles and richie santana at the closed beach club for 1 nite, I'll go cause you know the girls will be there.... I'm just saying let get some promoting and change down there....

------------------

Saleen351.gif

This is what I am talking about. All you people do is talk shit and dis people. Know what then fuck you people who are assholes, to every one else to disrespect meant to you. You are the people that give clubs a bad name.

Ha Saleen351 WTF is your problem. Did I affend you by saying that it wasnt packed or something. What are you a promoter you little bitch. I see lots of newbies all the time come on and talk shit and I am saying good stuff about all of them and you losers still act like little punks. YOU make me laugh. cwm45.gif

yeah and if Danny T. were ever to spin in jersey he would play some STUPID SICK shit..

and know one will say nothing..

bash me iam a shity ass dj...i dont play what you like to hear..

at least RYDELL DOES.

be happy with the DJ's jersey has..

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by vitotheguido:

Ha Saleen351 WTF is your problem. Did I affend you by saying that it wasnt packed or something. What are you a promoter you little bitch. I see lots of newbies all the time come on and talk shit and I am saying good stuff about all of them and you losers still act like little punks. YOU make me laugh. cwm45.gif

awweeeee, the newbie is upset, you fucking loser, no I don't promote for any one asshole, I don't even think ssh clubs have promoters, just ppl that work there, and I don't work down there...This argueing is just like Mets vs Yanks, Jets vs Giants, that is why I post and I like to argue and bs about my fav place..Is that a fucking problem for you...Bro no one can offend me, this board is not REAL, it is just words on a screen, So MERGE sucks , Rydell sucks and you Suck! Now who gonna cry over those remarks now!!!!!!

And Jav, Danny T has some hot shit but not for the shore, only the city!

------------------

Saleen351.gif

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by eviljav666:

saleen then why..

why would it matter if A JERSEY DJ PLAYED DT CUTS...

let me know..iam not being a dick..

i cant take reading this shit day after day..

jav I don't care if you are a dick, it is absolutly impossible to determine someone true intent in his or her words based on type. We are not steven king so it is impossible to tell, so no I don't think you are being dick, but I do think you are passing time at work on this board as the rest of us, so does it really matter what i think, I'm sure if I meet you I'd buy you a drink or bs with you, I can hide behide my persona on the computer but in real life I can't hide and I'm pretty laid back, to me its all about the music the bitches and the beer!

Where is chosenone I think I know his alter ego...I got you chosenone!!!!

------------------

Saleen351.gif

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc:

XXXXCUSE ME MR ROCK......I was speaking of how well he played Tues night. Not what he did at Bermuda. I don't in anyway want him to replace anyone down the shore simply reviewing the night

cwm24.gif

------------------

you & me & music

i take that back people do bash others to waste time..

but seriously why BASH any DJ cuz he doesnt play what you like..it wack..

I respect everyones else Muzik.and i dont bash..and there are DJ i dont prefer to listen to..However i went that night to that particular club and the DJ so AND so played bad..fuck it maybe next time i will dance more..maybe next time the crowd will throw water..i dont understand others mentality when it comes to MUZIK..

so i gues i should shut the fuck up!!

Archived