Clubplanet Nightlife Community

un-Sardonic SquareOne Schedule

djresident

Member: Hi umm I am member 45, check my badge please.

Debo: hmmm I am gonna have to go get my file to double check that u are a member, I have ur second pic in my file folder

This is soooooooooooooooooooooooo Fucking dumb!!!!

And whoever goes and gets 2 fucking passport pictures taken for thier super-elite SQ1 membership is a fucking turd.

:lame: & :ghey:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

A membership card with photo ID? Why not try a list with your name on it... when they question if it's really you, show them your driver's license

cause that would require paying someone to hold such list, and we're cheaper than alan greenspan

I can't believe such an eloborate plan was developed for a $5 reduce list. :laugh:

we're nerds, this is what we do. but seriously, we didn't like the idea of having guestlists cause that whole scene is played out, yo. alsothe recources needed in competing with the roxyboston list would be immense for such an epic battle

d:Rew's right, Debo's lost it and this definitely won't help the geeky image.

oh well

Oh well, I don't mind paying $10 to see Burridge and Zabiela in the least! :D

now you're talking!

Originally posted by djresident

we're nerds, this is what we do. but seriously, we didn't like the idea of having guestlists cause that whole scene is played out, yo. alsothe recources needed in competing with the roxyboston list would be immense for such an epic battle

But that is what the membership is, a guestlist. And how can a guestlist be played out but a card with your picture on it and one in Debo's office, oh never mind whatever

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Question... How much will the shows be w/o the ID?

no decision has been made...see how the night goes

FYI - if you don't want us to have your picture and don't want to save money on shows you're going to anyways, then don't become a member

that is all...HAGO :)

This is the worst idea yet... Props on the night and all the bookings, great lineups, great int'l influence, but all I can say about the membership cards is:

nerds.gif

;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wagz keeps saying WE does that mean he is getting a copy of our pictures also :shaky:

Was this plan made by FM and Buckman:confused:

This is the worst idea yet... Props on the night and all the bookings, great lineups, great int'l influence, but all I can say about the membership cards is:

nerds.gif

;)

mmmmm...nerds. love those things.

FYI - I just recieved news from debolish of a special cp guestlist...NO pic, NO card, simply say you're on the cp list and pay whatever the admission is. Your welcome! HAGO

.FYI - I just recieved news from debolish of a special cp guestlist...NO pic, NO card, simply say you're on the cp list and pay whatever the admission is. Your welcome! HAGO

:laugh:

Or just act really pissy and whiney about the cards, he'll know where were from..

mmmmm...nerds. love those things.

FYI - I just recieved news from debolish of a special cp guestlist...NO pic, NO card, simply say you're on the cp list and pay whatever the admission is. Your welcome! HAGO

Why is their a list then.

Lists are played out anyway

cards are in!!!

I want a card! with my picture on it, and blood type, and mothers maiden name, and favorite meal, oh and shoe size

Originally posted by kaydup

Why is their a list then.

Lists are played out anyway

cards are in!!!

I want a card! with my picture on it, and blood type, and mothers maiden name, and favorite meal, oh and shoe size

What about the size of your penis? That way you can just show your Sq1 card to the horny girl at the bar and if your her size that will get you in.... No guestlist needed, those things are so over-rated anyways.:tongue:

And stymie, pssstt, it's waste, not waist as in how big is your waist.....

Originally posted by prplhz

.... No guestlist needed, those things are so over-rated anyways.:rolleyes:

read my original comment, i gave a safety 'yo' to signify a witty remark...thus not intended to represent the thoughts of squareone, avalon managment or clear channel, inc.