Clubplanet Nightlife Community

last night i had a dream...

rockyblue

Originally posted by rockyblue

i can't remember the last time i actually craved a doughnut. i eat them maybe once a year. i guess it's time for my annual fried dough and sugar fix.

speaking of fried dough & sugar.. I had a funnel cake recently. Damn those are da bestest! SO GOOD! I figured it was okay to have one since it was my indulging day... wine, cigars & funnel cake. very classy :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

speaking of fried dough & sugar.. I had a funnel cake recently. Damn those are da bestest! SO GOOD! I figured it was okay to have one since it was my indulging day... wine, cigars & funnel cake. very classy :D

funnel cake is the bombsmack. but i only like it with just the powdered suger. screw all that fruit and syrup crap.

...about doughnuts. dozens and dozens of doughnuts. i can't get them out of my head. i could kill for a maple bar right now. :drool:

Hmmm, that's interesting. Cause last night I dreamt that I pulled the old college prank of sticking Mr. Willy through a bunch of donut holes and leaving the box on your doorstep with a polaroid at the bottom. :tongue:

funnel cake is the bombsmack. but i only like it with just the powdered suger. screw all that fruit and syrup crap.

that's true, went to AC the other week, and had it there, my sister got the chocolate stuff on top, definitely wasn't as good as the plain just powdered sugar ones!