Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this sunday @ jazid

bingo

i got FOUR HOURS TO MY SELF!!! :eek: :eek:

so if any of you like good,old,new,from over here,from overthere house music then you should stop by (if you come early i'll probably be playing hiphop/downtempo/idm) and if you cant make it TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO COME :D haha, downstairs we have this incredible band (if you dont feel like dancing yet ;) )

so yeah, tell your friends tell your parents!! come to jazid this sunday and you'll have a good time :)

-domingo

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by bingo

i got FOUR HOURS TO MY SELF!!! :eek: :eek:

so if any of you like good,old,new,from over here,from overthere house music then you should stop by (if you come early i'll probably be playing hiphop/downtempo/idm) and if you cant make it TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO COME :D haha, downstairs we have this incredible band (if you dont feel like dancing yet ;) )

so yeah, tell your friends tell your parents!! come to jazid this sunday and you'll have a good time :)

-domingo

Always good at Jazid, I've been trying to make it out there for WEEKS.....hopefully I can swing by this weekend to see you bingo. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by bingo

and another bump :D

i really hope to see a couple of you guys and girls out tomorrow :D

-domingo

I'll be there since I dont' have to be up for work!

ill see you crazy kids tonight .. as you can see i have managed to secure a net connection for 30 minutes or so .. i'll be back in full force soon. good to meet vaughn on friday and thanks for the plug at the end of the night for our sunday party.

to the rest of you crackheads get your ass off that sofa and into your car for jazid.

1342 Washington Ave

We go from 10pm till god knows when!! :)

See you all there.

thanks to those of you who came out last night .. domingo played a very eclectic set last night there was even a man named paul reveere sighted. :) looking forward to the madness this sunday with castillo , vich and berger .. 1 hour from each of them and then 1 record b2b2b for the rest of the night. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rcrespo

thanks to those of you who came out last night .. domingo played a very eclectic set last night there was even a man named paul reveere sighted. :) looking forward to the madness this sunday with castillo , vich and berger .. 1 hour from each of them and then 1 record b2b2b for the rest of the night. :)

Yeah, Paul Revere was an unexpected guest, but not unwelcome!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rcrespo

i had a blast and all i had was a redbull :)

uh the broken beat madness domingo wa dropping was sick .. booom tat boom click .. boooooooom.

:)

Hey, whats the ID to that bad ass song with the bass????