Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos review is up............

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Just copy and paste the review here or give the dirrect link to the review. I can never find the review.

:laugh: :laugh:

click on clubs, then top left is a big pic of denny,,, not to hard... be och...

Originally posted by digital7

what a crock of shit .. it's a fluff piece for Denny Tsettos and a documentary on what your favorite DJ should be.. yack!

the review doesnt even focus on the night with the exception of what tracks he dropped down..

NEXT

:eek:

Guest saleen351

what a crock of shit .. it's a fluff piece for Denny Tsettos and a documentary on what your favorite DJ should be.. yack!

the review doesnt even focus on the night with the exception of what tracks he dropped down..

NEXT

that was the point..... it was about the music.... look at the tracks, you won't hear them in miami.....

btw, he was so good, space is bringing him back... thats the point, no hype, no huge salary, just good house music...

and i also really struggled to write it, try and write a review of your favorite dj... it ain't easy..

I have to agree w/ Digital7. Did Denny give you a tissue to wipe your chin after he blew his load in your face?

But, Ditigal - its still better than the fluff that you wrote a few months back ;)

btw, he was so good, space is bringing him back... thats the point, no hype, no huge salary, just good house music...

other than the space part this is what we do every sunday at jazid .. no hype no huge salary just good house music .. so if you are looking for good music and don't give a fuck that its sunday .. come check us out. :)

i will give you this saleen its hard to review your favorite dj especially if they have a bad night.

I personally rather interview artists than review nights or music. People can be so critical but it is nice to know what people are thinking and what makes them tick to make this crazy thing we love called music. In the next following months you can expect me to interview some more innovating people and those who are currently pushing the envelope and doing something different and exciting.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

other than the space part this is what we do every sunday at jazid .. no hype no huge salary just good house music .. so if you are looking for good music and don't give a fuck that its sunday .. come check us out. :)

i will give you this saleen its hard to review your favorite dj especially if they have a bad night.

yea, it's too hard, but denny had a great night, which is just as hard, cause you get all the "fluff piece comments"....

i would go to jazid, but sundays is football for me...

Guest saleen351

some of my fan mail..

this is a legit letter written to cooljunkie, changed the guys name, and i have no idea who the person is...

when i'm right

i'm soooooooooooooo right

this was in refrence to the tsettos space set! and nick and pod can back up the authenticity of this letter.

------ Forwarded Message

Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 18:52:30 -0400

To: info@cooljunkie.com

Subject: The Article...

This is for Saleen351,

I'm just glad that someone had the freaking balls to point it out that miami not for nothing but is slacking in the house section. Yes, let's just say that for once, last weekend, i enjoyed what was thrown down (real house). Keep the real and dont stop the show down. Plus, thanks for speaking for those that can't about the music.

censored name..