Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all the dj'S

ohian

Originally posted by x-phactor

feautures look identical to that of the cdj 1000 its just IMAGE lol. i heard there going for like 2000-3500 bux a piece in japan and wont be out till mid 2005 in usa

They're not for sale anywhere yet. I don't know where you got your info, but it's wrong.

Originally posted by dkny8

They're not for sale anywhere yet. I don't know where you got your info, but it's wrong.

he got his info by looking at the picture. The functions seem very much like the CDJ1000...same looping features, exit loop, loop adjust, hot cue buttons, auto cue, sampling, pitch lock, vinyl and cd mode, standard play/pause, track selecting stuff...nothing new there.

Originally posted by zeeker

he got his info by looking at the picture. The functions seem very much like the CDJ1000...same looping features, exit loop, loop adjust, hot cue buttons, auto cue, sampling, pitch lock, vinyl and cd mode, standard play/pause, track selecting stuff...nothing new there.

I was referring to their being for sale already in Japan.

Originally posted by zeeker

well, in reference to that...he didn't say they were on sale yet, just that they were 'going' to be on sale in Japan.

"there going for like 2000-3500"

That's very clear, and wrong, I don't know where the 2005 release date came from either. I work for Panasonic.

Originally posted by dkny8

"there going for like 2000-3500"

That's very clear, and wrong, I don't know where the 2005 release date came from either. I work for Panasonic.

i got my info from another message board (Tranceaddict.com) if its true or not, i haven't a clue. But im pretty sure when they come out there gonna be pricey as fuck.

Originally posted by parkie

Might as well kiss vinyl goodbye. I've tried the Pioneer one and it works extremely well. Even scratches just like vinyl. Creepy.

I dont think were saying bye to vinyl, it will never happen, Turn-tables will always be around. Some people prefer not that digital crap anyway. Analog to me sounds a lil better, its got a warmer sound to it even though some people might disagree. But that new Tech CD DECK is dope(looks wise). But its the same thing as the pioneer one. Guess its just competition. What isnt these days.

Originally posted by parkie

Might as well kiss vinyl goodbye. I've tried the Pioneer one and it works extremely well. Even scratches just like vinyl. Creepy.

Not for me, thanks. Even the CDJ1000's don't do it for me. There is something about vinyl that wheels and buttons will never be. Granted, the loop features and all are great, but you couldn't convince me to dump my vinyl for the world.

The final scratch, on the other hand, I really really want to hate that - I really want to tell technology to F off cause it will never compare to real records - but I can't, because the final scratch IS real records! And I'm afraid I really like it! I might buy it :woah: When I actually have money, that is, cause right now, i'm broke... reallllly broke.