Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Ladies whats up with that?

xtreme-1

Ok girls explain this: Us guys will work out, do al this maintience stuff gob gel in our hair, get backs waxed ( not me just an example) eyes, Etc

and you think were cute becasue of dimples, or the shape of a face or cheeck bones or something we would never think of , its seems to be a small remidial thing whats up with that?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by linabina

cuz sometimes.... its the little things in life... sometimes a gorgeous smile will win me over more than ur oversized traps... or rock hard spikes in ur hair

just like u guys like ur women to be more natural, we do too...

beautiful eyes and a nice smile will win me over anytime!

Originally posted by xtreme-1

Ok girls explain this: Us guys will work out, do al this maintience stuff gob gel in our hair, get backs waxed ( not me just an example) eyes, Etc

and you think were cute becasue of dimples, or the shape of a face or cheeck bones or something we would never think of , its seems to be a small remidial thing whats up with that?

It seems these days every guy walks around jacked w/ spiked hair.....& honestly...It's getting old...So I would say yes...other things DO actually matter

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sweetie029

It seems these days every guy walks around jacked w/ spiked hair.....& honestly...It's getting old...So I would say yes...other things DO actually matter

well if the opposite of jacked u want then walk my way sweetheart. lmao

That's called Shallowness!!..if you have to do all that to impress a girl..you got issues...

sometimes, you can impress a girl just by being urself!! ;) try it

Guest gabo
Originally posted by xlr8ted

Huge tits and a great ass always wins me over, oh and a great blow job too..

well hell yea I love a great ass but when a woman has beautiful eyes I I just melt when I look at them.....

Originally posted by sweetie029

if the number of women like you goes up, the number of guys with spiked hair will automatically go down :D

its like implants, if women didnt like it (but lots of them do, unfortunately, just visit my campus sumtime), men wouldnt do it...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by xlr8ted

Well i'm not fucking her eyes, i'm fucking her ass.

oh man! tell me that you never fucked a girls eye socket before?? dude, it's all the rage on the west coast. try it... shell love it

Originally posted by anotherway83

if the number of women like you goes up, the number of guys with spiked hair will automatically go down :D

its like implants, if women didnt like it (but lots of them do, unfortunately, just visit my campus sumtime), men wouldnt do it...

:laugh: ....The most busted woman can go & buy herself a pair of titties & she would be "hot"......Any busted guy can shoot needles in their ass & buy some gel & girls would :drool: It's bullshit!!!

just be confident, and take care of yourself. IMO everybody is dealt a set of cards; it's just a matter of how you play your hand. it's been my experience that females, can read right through the superficial facade anyway. well except in miami.. :laugh::D

its the total package