Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin van Buuren @ ARC 10/1/03

djpaul

Originally posted by exit24e

Once again people are so fucking negative... Armin comes back to town and half the psots are people complaining. Who gives a fuck what day it is, i would rather it on Wedensday, it gets rid of that clueless , "We're going to a club tonight" crowd.

Understand a lot of people work and have school. A huge priority in life. But for a dj like Armin he should of came on the weekend or a Friday like MOST dj's. Its common sense. You want a good crowd, vibe, & night. A day like that you will get better vibe. A Thursday would be good, but a Wed.

victor soto

i agree with you exit

iam tired of a crowd who dont know anything about the music and dont come for the music

just come to do some drugs and get banged up and do whatever

but if its a weak turnout cause its just the die hard fans then maybe armin will change his mind about commin back to nyc

thats just my though on things

i agree it does suck to have it on a weds but ill be there

Originally posted by vsoto212

Understand a lot of people work and have school. A huge priority in life. But for a dj like Armin he should of came on the weekend or a Friday like MOST dj's. Its common sense. You want a good crowd, vibe, & night. A day like that you will get better vibe. A Thursday would be good, but a Wed.

victor soto

ill be there and leave right from the party and go to work...;)

Originally posted by aystar

i agree with you exit

iam tired of a crowd who dont know anything about the music and dont come for the music

just come to do some drugs and get banged up and do whatever

but if its a weak turnout cause its just the die hard fans then maybe armin will change his mind about commin back to nyc

thats just my though on things

i agree it does suck to have it on a weds but ill be there

well i think he will realize that its a smaller turn out bc its a wedensday night... but whatever. Its gona be a good night, ill be there and ill have fun (hopefully). Thats all that really matters.

Originally posted by exit24e

well i think he will realize that its a smaller turn out bc its a wedensday night... but whatever. Its gona be a good night, ill be there and ill have fun (hopefully). Thats all that really matters.

over a thousand ppl showed up for Sasha on a wednesday and the vibe was awesome.

Thats very true, Honestly everyone seems to say why why why, but they still end up going there anyway. people who usually go see Armin know its going to be worth the hassle with that work and school bullshit. I love the music and wont miss that shit. I can handle going to work all fucking tired and a mess, because of the thought of the night i had. the memories will be worth the day at work. Hope to see you people there.

JoE D

MoJo

Originally posted by vsoto212

victor soto

I agree about the fact that it sucks for work and all, but I also thing that the vibe will be better since only people who are really into the music will come out (and none of that guido and guidette crowd)

Originally posted by hotelie

I agree about the fact that it sucks for work and all, but I also thing that the vibe will be better since only people who are really into the music will come out (and none of that guido and guidette crowd)

:laugh: :laugh:

Thats true,

The best feeling is whene you have a packed room, NOT MOBBED, lol, and you can hear the crowd roaring and chanting. Thast gets me so in the mood. I just dont wnat Armin to come on a day and the turn out is no good to the fact he wont be playing here as much. Meaning that NYC is one of the best citites in the world I just hope it turns out good.

victor soto