Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tragedy in Disneyland....

renzo2

Guest saleen351

i use to run roller coasters at six flags GA in NJ, which is in my backyard in jackson nj, anys, i'm shocked no one got hurt when i ran the Great American Scream Machine, roller thunder, free fall, and about a dozen other rides.... too many hot chicks to worry about saftey....

ps i got fired a year later for 14 bad safety reports in one day....:(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:eek: :eek: :eek:

DAMN!!!!

I'm glad I never went there then....

naw it's not that bad, i lost the key to this ride i was running, and i juse used my fingers to release the latches.... problem with that is, if the operator at that time, hit the button it could snap my finger off, but i was the operator so only i had the key, however i still broke the rules....

but i don't care, kept the record alive, me and my 3 brothers all got fired... the best was my brother tom working the climbing wall, and as the people are on the wall way up, he walked off the job..... left them hanging...:laugh:

we did lots of stupid shit running those rides.... only go on modern rides with computers, cause the ones without them, you can get fucked...

Originally posted by saleen351

naw it's not that bad, i lost the key to this ride i was running, and i juse used my fingers to release the latches.... problem with that is, if the operator at that time, hit the button it could snap my finger off, but i was the operator so only i had the key, however i still broke the rules....

but i don't care, kept the record alive, me and my 3 brothers all got fired... the best was my brother tom working the climbing wall, and as the people are on the wall way up, he walked off the job..... left them hanging...:laugh:

we did lots of stupid shit running those rides.... only go on modern rides with computers, cause the ones without them, you can get fucked...

what a loser

Originally posted by saleen351

So you're sayin' we shouldn't trust the guy behind the controls on the Himalaya @ the youth fair when he says "doo u waaaaanna go faaaaaster"?? :laugh:

where in the world do they find those guys anyway?? :confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sunnyhost

Saleen....is there any type of job you've never had?!?!?:confused: :confused: :confused:

http://www.sixflags.com/parks/greatadventure/rides/scream.asp

:D

park is so close, you can hear the rollercoasters if you are in my pool, and if you walk threw the woods, you come up to the safari..... who on this board smoked a big phat J while there is lions and tigers a few feet away on the other side of the fence...

:D

btw, for the GASM, the myth is the white car is the fastest, but trught me told none are, computer controls the whole thing, but every morning, they'd strap me into it alone to test her out...

Originally posted by biznation00

So you're sayin' we shouldn't trust the guy behind the controls on the Himalaya @ the youth fair when he says "doo u waaaaanna go faaaaaster"?? :laugh:

where in the world do they find those guys anyway?? :confused:

:laugh: :laugh:

...sounds all too familiar to me...

Guest saleen351

lighten loops, was the intersection coaster, but they usually only ran one side, it was shut down after a person died on it, though the person some how got out of the restraints and feel to the rocks and died. The ride stayed up for a year but never ran again.... People use to walk by it and take pics, then they tore it down, and built some water rides over it..

but the worst ever, was a HS had it's class trip and like 10 of them died in the haunted house...i think the HS was from the bronx, but this is going back to the 80's i think... i've been in that house, scary as shit certainly way too dark... fire was started by a lighter....