Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does your bedroom look like?

happykittn

I'm trying to get ideas on how to decorate mine... how does your bedroom look? What colors? What furniture? What decor do you have, and what are your favorite "mood-setting" items? I bought some beautiful crystal candle holders from Urban Outfitters that I'll be putting up on both sides of my bed (or beside the wall shelves, if that's too tacky).

I :heart: my room.....

Walls are a light tan/beige paint with all white trim (windows, molding, closet doors, etc.)

Sme color carpet......

And lots of stuff that have an African safari feel.....beautiful framed pictures of leopards, giraffes....a couple pics of nyc's skyline in black and white, lots of funky frames, and also lots of celestial type stuff - frames, knickknacks, etc

Leopard print bedspreed with black sheets

i miss my room so much when i'm at school :(

walls are pale buttery yellow; white ceiling, molding, doors; hard wood floor & off-white rug; cherry wood Ethan Allen sleigh bed; pale yellow DKNY sheets with a pink floral design & white down comforter; antique cherry wood bookcase with glass doors; wooden desk with glass over the top; lots of framed pictures (i'm big on picture frames)...

i still need to get a bedside table and do something with the windows, like sheer curtains maybe... i usually also have flowers in my room, but i let my orchid die lol... and i need new decorative pillows for my bed since i threw them on the downstairs couch... heh can you tell i love decorating?

Originally posted by Mystify22

I :heart: my room.....

Walls are a light tan/beige paint with all white trim (windows, molding, closet doors, etc.)

Sme color carpet......

And lots of stuff that have an African safari feel.....beautiful framed pictures of leopards, giraffes....a couple pics of nyc's skyline in black and white, lots of funky frames, and also lots of celestial type stuff - frames, knickknacks, etc

Leopard print bedspreed with black sheets

we r too much alilke... i wanted baby blue walls (got em) and lots of leopard stuff but i havent gotten that far yet lol

mine always looks like a tornado just ripped thru. but its amazing that i can find anything that i'm looking for in a split second. it usually gets a makeover if i'm expecting company :hump:

decor ? whats that ? well, if i get you correctly, you mean decoarations...i got that.... i got a maxim calendar hanging behind the door :D

Originally posted by linabina

we r too much alilke... i wanted baby blue walls (got em) and lots of leopard stuff but i havent gotten that far yet lol

:love:;)

I've been adding stuff here and there, basically whenever I see something.....a lot of the funky celestial and safari stuff (frames pictures, etc) I got at places like TJMax and Marshalls....great stuff and low prices!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Once you are done shovelling through my mess... the walls are sand colored with texture, black iron cast canopy bed, mulberry bedroom set w/ deep purple accents, deep purple curtains, and I try to keep away from wood, but when it is necessary, I use a honey colored wood with black iron cast hardware(handles and knobs).

I'm really into definition and contrast... as you can probably tell!

In FL... Burdines is the best place to find a great bedroom set. If you are looking for something nice and cheap then go to Bed Bath & Beyond. Acessories: Definitely Marshalls and TJ Maxx.

White & Black

Black canopy bed

White sheets

White meshish curtain's around the whole thing

White curtians on my windows

Big white down comforter

White pillows

White rug

Black computer desk

Black computer

Black dresser

Black vanity