Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vich&berger, Stefan Luke, ariel baund & Jon Cowan -fri

jcbliss

hey guys

this friday September 12th at nerve we have quite the lineup

Vich & Berger - direct from orbit in lima peru - their first ever us gig - lets show these two rising stars a warm us and miami welcome....

also, hometown heros - Stefan Luke

& your nerve residents:

Ariel Baund

& Jon Cowan

should be amazing - who's planning to attend??:cool::D

upcoming Nerve dates:

Sept: 19 - Lee Burridge - official global underground release party

sept:26- James Zabiela

Oct 3rd: Hometown fav - Jimmy T

Oct 10th - the return of the mighty SLACKER

0ct 24th - DJ Dan

Looks like fridays are getting more and more interesting

NERVE: "The Little Club That Could":hat: :hat:

for guest list email : samistormo@mail.com or Jon@blissproductions.com

Originally posted by spinproduction

Thanks for the welcome Jon, for Vich & Berger to Miami!!!! They're really looking forward to playing..... and now... for the Erotika Show....... :)

looking forward to it isabella - thanks for everything and see you at nerve - 10pm sharpe:D - should be an interesting evening to say the least...

vich & berger - the masters of the opening set will be playing from 10-12:30ish to lead up the erotic fettish show... stefan luke will then take over for an hr and a half or so and then ariel and I will play for a bit... we also plan to let the boys (vich & berger) play again towards the end of the night with all of us... we are just going to have a laid back evening with no real structure and all have a great time... In my opinion, those nights always end up being the best.... anyways - be sure to arrive early to enjoy the open bar and the opening set by the masters, vich and berger - welcome to miami boys!:D

Originally posted by rcrespo

is it friday yet?! :)

quite looking forward to hearing the boys on that nasty ass sound system.

going to be wicked - lets plan on hanging and getting drunk ramon - will be good to see you again.... 3 days and counting till the 3 weeks of nerve madness begins

week1 - vich and berger

week2-lee burridge

week3-james zabiela

week4-sensory overload from the best month of consistant music I've ever heard in my life:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by jcbliss

going to be wicked - lets plan on hanging and getting drunk ramon - will be good to see you again.... 3 days and counting till the 3 weeks of nerve madness begins

week1 - vich and berger

week2-lee burridge

week3-james zabiela

week4-sensory overload from the best month of consistant music I've ever heard in my life:D :D :D :D :D

Thanx Jon :clap::D :D :D :D :D :D

didn't you see this? here is your set info:

Originally posted by jcbliss

vich & berger - the masters of the opening set will be playing from 10-12:30ish to lead up the erotic fettish show... stefan luke will then take over for an hr and a half or so and then ariel and I will play for a bit... we also plan to let the boys (vich & berger) play again towards the end of the night with all of us... we are just going to have a laid back evening with no real structure and all have a great time... In my opinion, those nights always end up being the best.... anyways - be sure to arrive early to enjoy the open bar and the opening set by the masters, vich and berger - welcome to miami boys!:D

:D