Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon Grand Opening FLyer

Seb is definitely playing...its on his Radio 1 website...Carl Kennedy isnt listed on the GBH site and Saeed and Palash are playing in San Fran the night before but its definitely possible that they fly back for 9/20...its not listed though...Seb is good enough for me though...i dont know who John Debo is...i know that hes the resident for Avalon in boston though...Lee Burridge is also supposed to be on the card for september 26 and james zabielia on october 3...check out

http://www.balancepromote.com/calendar/Calendar.asp?nMonth=9&nYear=2003&nArtist=1

Cool...Dave Seaman was awesome at cetnro-fly a few months back. I have one of John Debo's cd's...the best way to describe his music, imho, is funky hard house, possibly progressive. I went to see him spin at the Buzz party at Nation in D.C. last year and he wasn't bad.

Originally posted by pangelid

picked up the grand opening flyer last night...party could be hot if its legit.

Saturday September 20th

Seb Fontaine

Saeed & Palash

John Debo

Carl Kennedy

sponsored by GBH. the coming soon dj list is hot too.

on the same day as "Crossover" @ ARC!!! :(

anyway, I much rather listen to Gaetano Parisio,Joey Beltram & Electric Indigo ;) ;)

Yes it's true GBH is sponsoring the party on Saturdays and Carl Kennedy will be playing the first night along with Saeed & Palash, Seb Fontaine and John Debo.

10pm-7am night

Just ask for the GBH list at the door for reduced admission

Yes Timo Maas is confirmed for Sat Oct 11

Originally posted by powerpill

I have my doubts about Avalon. One of their monthly residents is lOUIE dEVITO. He sells alot of CD's but do does MC Mario in Canada. It is commercials radio hits. His mixing is the worst I have evr heard

You got that right.I bought the Ultra Dance 04...cd01 completely sucks and cd02 I only like tracks 4,5,8. what a waste of freakin money.:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by penstar

Yes it's true GBH is sponsoring the party on Saturdays and Carl Kennedy will be playing the first night along with Saeed & Palash, Seb Fontaine and John Debo.

10pm-7am night

Yes Timo Maas is confirmed for Sat Oct 11

Carl Kennedys fuckin awesome...im glad hes finally starting to get some international recognition from guys like Tongy and Seb...i actually talked to him one night in the Pinky Bar at Centro...hes a mad cool guy as well...yo penstar u got a list for the loft party or should i use the one on the GBH site?

Originally posted by powerpill

I have my doubts about Avalon. One of their monthly residents is lOUIE dEVITO. He sells alot of CD's but do does MC Mario in Canada. It is commercials radio hits. His mixing is the worst I have evr heard

Powerpill - I gather you've heard this reject at Webster Hall. Never understood why the owners of WH would even waste their money. Their Thurs., Fri, Sat. Lineup - Rizzo, Moody, Corbo is the best they've ever had.

The last time I heard Louie play - I was sick with laughter.