Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spank the monkey

jonyquest

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Only if you promise that it will be a good spank..

Its a one shot deal!

Funny little story...

I was with an older lady when I was about 18. She was 27 and she loved to be spanked.

Well one night we were drinkin a little bit, ok maybe more than a little bit. And here I am fuckin her doggy style and spankin her ass. She is screamin harder... So I took a harder shot. And she is like harder so a take a harder shot. Again she screams harder... Now I pull my hand back and smack that ass with just about everything that I got... She loved it... I FUCKIN HATED IT... So now here I am in a situation... Didn't want to ruin the moment. So I was basically forced to proceed with this ass pounding meanwhile MY HAND WAS FUCKIN KILLIN ME... I have learned. If they like a spankin that hard use a riding crop or a paddle... Cause my poor hands could not take that abuse anymore... :(:D

Originally posted by elementx

Funny little story...

I was with an older lady when I was about 18. She was 27 and she loved to be spanked.

Well one night we were drinkin a little bit, ok maybe more than a little bit. And here I am fuckin her doggy style and spankin her ass. She is screamin harder... So I took a harder shot. And she is like harder so a take a harder shot. Again she screams harder... Now I pull my hand back and smack that ass with just about everything that I got... She loved it... I FUCKIN HATED IT... So now here I am in a situation... Didn't want to ruin the moment. So I was basically forced to proceed with this ass pounding meanwhile MY HAND WAS FUCKIN KILLIN ME... I have learned. If they like a spankin that hard use a riding crop or a paddle... Cause my poor hands could not take that abuse anymore... :(:D

that is a funny story!

Originally posted by elementx

Funny little story...

lol awwww

• 5 months later...