Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wtf happened to KTU?!?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KTU is gettin like that station that belongs in Jersey, Z100 except it doesnt play that crap rock music or whatever its considered...ya know where every song sounds the same...jesus christ when is NY gonna get a dance station like Miami has and what happened to when KTU was allegedly moving in that direction...God bless with UK man...they got it all there with all their stations

Originally posted by joecrack13

KTU is gettin like that station that belongs in Jersey, Z100 except it doesnt play that crap rock music or whatever its considered...ya know where every song sounds the same...jesus christ when is NY gonna get a dance station like Miami has and what happened to when KTU was allegedly moving in that direction...God bless with UK man...they got it all there with all their stations

It is seriously sad that NY does not have a pure dance station!

That is just wrong. And makes no sense.

Yeah and they should take the new out of the slogan as well as the beat of NY...cuz it's not.

They are playing more R+B and Hip Hop now cuz that is what sells and makes money, but if that's what they're going to do then own up to it and call yourself Power 105 or something.

Fuck all radio stations... They all suck...

The only station I listen to is 106.7 when I am going to bed... Nice mellow tunes to pass out to. Also when I am stressed and my mind is on overdrive I will listen to 106.7 to relax... :D

103.5 = repetitious

100.3 = repetitious

What am I talking about. They are all repetitious... :rolleyes:

ktu is by far the WORST of the worst. I mean, are they serious playing freestyle and disco? Give me a break! They came out all hard, and have become just a terrible station. They need a serious revamp to the whole thing.

NEED MORE: Hard House, Trance, Club

NEED LESS: Cynthia/Johnny O, Gloria Gainer

I don't understand the station at all. It's a horrible polution to the air waves.

Goomba Johhny should be pulled into the street and shot. OOOOOO!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by g420

when are the douchebags on that station going to stop saying the "new" ktu that shit's not new

uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

for the 100000000th time on clubplanet lemme tell u why they say "the new"

when they signed on, KTU was a country station and if they do not say "the new" ktu, they could face legal problems....

as for saying new music when deb cox's song from last yr comes on, I cant help you there....

Mike

Originally posted by djmikebugout

uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

for the 100000000th time on clubplanet lemme tell u why they say "the new"

when they signed on, KTU was a country station and if they do not say "the new" ktu, they could face legal problems....

as for saying new music when deb cox's song from last yr comes on, I cant help you there....

Mike

wow.....i never knew that, good to know

seriously is there something we can do about this cause ill lead the way (im laid off anyway so it will give me something to do)...and whats up with all these stations on a retro kick like playing 80's and shit...its like almost in tune with the wack ass fashion these days...its pathetic that i sit in front of my computer all day and look for jobs while listening to stations in the UK like Radio 1, Galaxy 105, Kiss 100 and Ministry of Sound instead of NY stations...we are the capital of the world, why the hell dont we have a station for everything...By the way Party 93 in Miami kicks fuckin ass too...u can listen to them on the net as well which i suggest everyone check out...

Originally posted by phunkingroovin

ktu is by far the WORST of the worst. I mean, are they serious playing freestyle and disco? Give me a break! They came out all hard, and have become just a terrible station. They need a serious revamp to the whole thing.

NEED MORE: Hard House, Trance, Club

NEED LESS: Cynthia/Johnny O, Gloria Gainer

I don't understand the station at all. It's a horrible polution to the air waves.

Goomba Johhny should be pulled into the street and shot. OOOOOO!!!:laugh:

Because their target audience is/was white & hispanic female 24-35.

I thought they called it the new KTU because the old KTU signed off the air in 83 or 84 i think. JOECRACK find there contact informtation and then put it here and have all of us write to them explaning what NEW YORKERS think is DANCE music NOT MONEY DANCE MUSIC. And we haveto make sure we get our genres right, HOUSE,TRANCE,TECHNO,DRUM N BASS,ETC.