Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i know a bunch of you on this board....

hotcheme

Originally posted by crank47

Malanee would probably like that too.

I'll be out in SF around the end of January.

yeah, we should get malanee, cookiegirl and hotcheme to pm DaVe and ask for a SF board. I can PM him if you guys want, but this is what he mentioned recently regarding the establishment of new boards:

Clubplanet is always expanding to new areas. If you're interested in having a Clubplanet.com message board for your area, email newcity@clubplanet.com with your location and why you think we should have a new message board for that area. Also, let us know how you think you can help promote Clubplanet in your area to build traffic to the new message board.

If we agree, we'll start a new discussion forum for your area and bring the best nightlife information to everyone there!

clickety-click

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Translation: Maybe if I PM him first, he'll make me a moderator! :tongue:

i'll only sacrifice myself and co-mod the SF board if cookie, hotcheme and malanee are mods there as well. three gorgeous women and me, how can i resist? :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Welcome to the left-coast contingent hotcheme!

Hope you have a job lined up, it's brutal out here. . . :hung:

Definitely YES to a SF board!!! :idea: I'll PM Dave a.s.a.p.

. . and for all you Cali kids out there, don't forget to vote CooKie for Governor!! :spam:

i am going there cause i am getting transferred to a different division of my company and they desperatley need engineering support there. i'll be mostly in redwood city.

and vic, we'll have you over 30k in no time. i can easily do 500 posts a week on my primary board. though hopefully i will like my new job and stop postwhoring. but i have accepted that postwhoring is a way of life and it might be too much of a shock to give it up.

Originally posted by hotcheme

and vic, we'll have you over 30k in no time. i can easily do 500 posts a week on my primary board. though hopefully i will like my new job and stop postwhoring. but i have accepted that postwhoring is a way of life and it might be too much of a shock to give it up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

my rationale for my post whoring is that it is a release from the daily stress and drama of work. of course all the posting is like getting together with friends on a daily basis, if it wasnt for all the boards, it would be a pain in the ass having to deal with 300+ e-mails a day to talk about stuff we talk about on the boards.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i am going there cause i am getting transferred to a different division of my company and they desperatley need engineering support there. i'll be mostly in redwood city.

woo i used to work in RWC... i can tell you where all the good eats are!

good luck in the bay area!