Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restricted presents Vich & Berger @ Jazid Sun 9.14.03

rcrespo

I'm very happy to welcome the talents of Israel Vich and Christian Berger to Jazid. To conclude their little tour of Miami. The boys will play alongside Domingo Castillo for what is sure to be an amazing evening of music and fun. So if you want to see the boys in a small intimate venue please join us on Sunday. Everything that needs to have been said has been said about these two dj's from Peru. I know they have something special line up for that little room upstairs so this is a do not miss.

Lineup Times

Domingo Castillo 10:00-11:00

Israel Vich 11:00-12:00

Christian Berger 12:00-1:00

Castillo/Vich/Berger b2b2b 1:00 - ????

Restricted news:

Expect the unexpected as usual but with a twist. Expect some familar faces and some new ones to make appearances at Jazid in the next couple of months. My Birthday party will be one to remember as well. More details on that party as they become available. I'd like to thank everyone who's been coming out every sunday and checking us out and supporting what we do. I truly appreciate it. To those of you who haven't you have a very fine oppurtunity to do this weekend.

Season is coming .. Restricted is as well. Get those Monday excuses ready cause there's going to be some long Sunday's

Jazid is located at 1342 Washington Ave. For further information re: Sundays @ Jazid please contact ramon@restrictedmgmt.com

Thanks to Deon as always for our e-flyer hopefully we can get some of these printed soon! :)

vichberger.gif

Originally posted by vipnerd

I'll be there ... and will need to be carried out at 5:01 am :D

:clap: :clap: Domingo and Ramon!

Vip :hat:

Yeah, and where were you last Sunday vip? I tried calling you. I met Carlos and Jen by accident over at Rooftop and we ended up heading over to Jazid together. You should've stopped by! I'll be there this weekend for sure!.

By the way, Carlos & Jen, great meeting both of you. You guys are awesome! Let's hang out again soon.