Clubplanet Nightlife Community

... Im Craving ....

guest00901

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

damn, for real? Did you have a bad experience or somehting?/?

im talkin bout the one on 47th and 8th. It's packed every day, and the wings are phenomenal.

...ew....thats the main one i used to go to........thought it closed down??..next to the flower shop no??......i haven't been there in AGES...prob since i was like 17-18......OLD ANNIE used to chill there...and EAT...it was soooo nasty...don't get me wrong.....lol....we always had fun.....drinks were great...FLAMING DR PEPPERS.......but....food...NOT AN OPTION.....

Originally posted by smokesum

this aint even your fuckin business....mind your neck

half the fuckin board disses her and cant stand her...and what cause shes goin out with him..now we stop?...shut the fuck up

your a fuckin bitch thats why I made it my business. you seem like such a miserable fuck and feeds off makin others miserable. I always read your shit and your constantly tryin to fuck wit people. WHo the fuck are you? If I were Fineones I would stomp your ass for takin it to the next level by talkin shit to my girl.

Originally posted by origskeemr

your a fuckin bitch thats why I made it my business. you seem like such a miserable fuck and feeds off makin others miserable. I always read your shit and your constantly tryin to fuck wit people. WHo the fuck are you? If I were Fineones I would stomp your ass for takin it to the next level by talkin shit to my girl.

im glad I got another fan....keep talkin shit online..maybe one day you'll have the chance to say it in real life..until then practice in front of a mirror while listening to your ghetto music

as for taking it to the next level...I never had a problem with FineOnes...it has nothing to do with him....so me and his girl dont get along...this hostility stems way before he even started posting...get the facts straight tough guy

I know I said I wouldn't

Originally posted by smokesum

im glad I got another fan....keep talkin shit online..maybe one day you'll have the chance to say it in real life..until then practice in front of a mirror while listening to your ghetto music

But isn't this what you do? You rag on everyone online but yet when it comes down to it, I don't think you have ever been to a meetup or anywhere where you could say half the shit you say to anyone to their face....

You wanna try and blast me...Meet me! Do it to my face...prove you are a man

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I know I said I wouldn't

But isn't this what you do? You rag on everyone online but yet when it comes down to it, I don't think you have ever been to a meetup or anywhere where you could say half the shit you say to anyone to their face....

You wanna try and blast me...Meet me! Do it to my face...prove you are a man

he already proved he wasnt a man by talking so much shit to a girl on a messageboard...like josh said, he's a punk.

and what did his ghetto music have to do with anything? That just made no sense:confused:

some people just have nothing better to do with their lives.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

You are the weakest link...when someone calls you out you puss out....remember I called you out and you backed out

The offer still stands for you to talk all the shit u want to my face n e day

please refresh my memory..... links please...didnt think so

believe me..anything I say on here Ill say to your face (i told you this already)...that goes for you or anybody

as for coming out specifically to confront you..I have better things to do than waste my time on a waste like you

..hopefully we'll just run into each other one day...ill make sure to call you out.