guest00901

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokesum

relax...it's a messageboard..take it for what it is

besides, if she didnt make you reply, you wouldnt have said anything

i agree its a message board and thats y i havent said anything before ...but now ur just getting stupid with it...so give it up kidd...and do me a favor and take that for what it is.....

and making reply ...u gotta be kidding ...ur just trying to save urself with a tough guy reponse

lets not make this more then it already is...just have some respect for the girl

Originally posted by gmccookny

The Blarney Stone by me serves THE BEST Wings. It's a great find, this little bar on 8th and 47th.

I've been to the Hooters near B'way and 50's. but it shouldn't be called hooters. mosquito bites is more like it :laugh2:

.......any blarney stone i have ever been in....well ...let's just say i would NEVER eat the food.........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew:cool:

Originally posted by fineones

i agree its a message board and thats y i havent said anything before ...but now ur just getting stupid with it...so give it up kidd...and do me a favor and take that for what it is.....

and making reply ...u gotta be kidding ...ur just trying to save urself with a tough guy reponse

lets not make this more then it already is...just have some respect for the girl

saving myself???? relax....

i think you're coming across as the tough guy here...stop tryin so hard to be the knight in shining armor...she wont ever get respect from me..remember that

Originally posted by misk

.......any blarney stone i have ever been in....well ...let's just say i would NEVER eat the food.........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew:cool:

damn, for real? Did you have a bad experience or somehting?/?

im talkin bout the one on 47th and 8th. It's packed every day, and the wings are phenomenal.

Originally posted by smokesum

saving myself???? relax....

i think you're coming across as the tough guy here...stop tryin so hard to be the knight in shining armor...she wont ever get respect from me..remember that

your a punk. If you dont like her then fuck it let it be that. It's just not cool to disrespect someones girl if its a message board or not.

Originally posted by origskeemr

your a punk. If you dont like her then fuck it let it be that. It's just not cool to disrespect someones girl if its a message board or not.

this aint even your fuckin business....mind your neck

half the fuckin board disses her and cant stand her...and what cause shes goin out with him..now we stop?...shut the fuck up