Clubplanet Nightlife Community

losing your virginity

bullseye

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Boyfriend I was with for 6 months I think at the time and I gave it to him on my birthday

And then a few weeks later he left to Kentucky and never told me...:mad:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

The guy I lost it to lied about being younger:mad:

:laugh: :laugh:

i know i shouldn´t find this funny, it´s just that i heard soooooo many similar stories from soooooo many hot girls... it´s like a giant "welcome to reality, men lie for sex" sign these beautiful girls have to experience at a young age :laugh:

the point is, most girl´s "rules" are fucked up. you want to know if a man is with you just for the sex? then fuck him EARLY. if he stays and if he didn´t just LIE to you to fuck you for sports you will be able to hook him more easily. most men (95%+) get pussywhipped like crazy...

on the other hand, if you hold out the sex for say like 3 months, what tells you he didn´t just LIE to you and won´t just leave after fucking you a few times?

he will LIE to you and keep himself 3 other girls warm doing the same thing. if you then, after 3 months or whatever time you decided it should take, actually give him the sex he will fuck you a couple of times and then leave to other girls.

if he doesn´t do this and he is a truthful and "one woman" guy, and stays with you after you gave him sex after three months... what was the whole point of holding out to him in the first place??

what if the good, honest "one woman" guy finds a, to him, similar attractive girl (personility wise) BUT she doesn´t have those "rules" and sees the opportunity and goes for it and TAKES him from you?

oh i know, "it wasn´t true love then"... but it COULD have been "true love" for you, he COULD have been "the one" for you... if you wouldn´t have had your "rules" that your friends or some magazine or "the rules" book told you about :)

can you follow my train of thought?

generally, if you feel attracted to a guy and it feels right, you should go for it and see what happens. go with the flow, do not restrict yourself through "rules" and "shouldnt"s, "cant"s...

Originally posted by tastey

i know i shouldn´t find this funny, it´s just that i heard soooooo many similar stories from soooooo many hot girls... it´s like a giant "welcome to reality, men lie for sex" sign these beautiful girls have to experience at a young age :laugh:

the point is, most girl´s "rules" are fucked up. you want to know if a man is with you just for the sex? then fuck him EARLY. if he stays and if he didn´t just LIE to you to fuck you for sports you will be able to hook him more easily. most men (95%+) get pussywhipped like crazy...

on the other hand, if you hold out the sex for say like 3 months, what tells you he didn´t just LIE to you and won´t just leave after fucking you a few times?

he will LIE to you and keep himself 3 other girls warm doing the same thing. if you then, after 3 months or whatever time you decided it should take, actually give him the sex he will fuck you a couple of times and then leave to other girls.

if he doesn´t do this and he is a truthful and "one woman" guy, and stays with you after you gave him sex after three months... what was the whole point of holding out to him in the first place??

what if the good, honest "one woman" guy finds a, to him, similar attractive girl (personility wise) BUT she doesn´t have those "rules" and sees the opportunity and goes for it and TAKES him from you?

oh i know, "it wasn´t true love then"... but it COULD have been "true love" for you, he COULD have been "the one" for you... if you wouldn´t have had your "rules" that your friends or some magazine or "the rules" book told you about :)

generally, if you feel attracted to a guy and it feels right, you should go for it and see what happens. go with the flow, do not restrict yourself through "rules" and "shouldnt"s, "cant"s...

dude this is soooo fucken true:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I was 12 & my grandma was 59. She used a strap on

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wtf is that movie called where the guy comes over some chicks house and she's a dominatrix..and her g'ma comes out in a dominatrix outfit with a whip .... hahhahaha:laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyme

I dont understand..is it a new thing for babysitters sleeping with the child and for MUCH older women banging a MUCH younger boy!?!?!

because if it is...I AM NEVER HIRING A BABYSITTER FOR MY KIDS lol and if I am...she'll be anywhere from 50 and up!!! haha

the thing is, my babysitter was hot, and she watched me grow up over the years, probably figured i hadnt had sex yet with a woman, so she figured she would leave her mark in my life. and she lived next door, which made it even more convenient.

Originally posted by tastey

Wow, that really IS true. Great post.

Originally posted by sexxyme

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wtf is that movie called where the guy comes over some chicks house and she's a dominatrix..and her g'ma comes out in a dominatrix outfit with a whip .... hahhahaha:laugh:

OHHHH this is going to drive me crazy... what movie was that?????

Speaking of which... the other day my bf said something about "them" living to an average age of 23... I thought he was talking about gang members or something, but it turned out "they" were rappers... He's says, dead serious, yeah, I heard that on the news...

I'm like wtf dude, no way is that right!... that sounds like something you heard in a movie... it turns out it was something said at the beginning of Don't be a Menace... :laugh: :laugh: