Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Slymie

kaydup

Originally posted by whadupg

You wish. That post rocked :laugh:

So what exactly where you doing, when you where having the best night ever and where was I??? I need to know these things, not only am I nosey but I am also jealous that you where having the best time without me.

Originally posted by prplhz

So what exactly where you doing, when you where having the best night ever and where was I??? I need to know these things, not only am I nosey but I am also jealous that you where having the best time without me.

did u upload those photos yet?

Originally posted by stymie

did u upload those photos yet?

WHich ones, the ones from Diggers? I did there on my house computer, I can e-mail them to you but I haven't figured out how to get them small enough to put on this site. WOuld you like for me to send them to you and you can put them on if you want? if so I need your e-mail..

Originally posted by prplhz

:D You were with me - Digweed dropped Acalpulco - hearing that song in a club for the first time =BEST NIGHT EVER.

Originally posted by whadupg

:D You were with me - Digweed dropped Acalpulco - hearing that song in a club for the first time =BEST NIGHT EVER.

Wait wait wait... I thought the first time you saw Howells at Arc was the BEST NIGHT EVER. And then I thought the time we saw him in February was the BEST NIGHT EVER.... and wait, what about Zabiela, wasn't that the BEST NIGHT EVER?? I'm totally lost here :confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Wait wait wait... I thought the first time you saw Howells at Arc was the BEST NIGHT EVER. And then I thought the time we saw him in February was the BEST NIGHT EVER.... and wait, what about Zabiela, wasn't that the BEST NIGHT EVER?? I'm totally lost here :confused:

I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you were keeping track and I had you confused! Ok - so how it works is once I have a new best night ever it overrides the other best night evers. When I have a new best night ever I will be sure to keep you posted so you can jot it down in your diary.

Back on topic of chocolate............ kaydup have you tried those detour or uturn bars. They are fantastic. i do not know how good for you they but they taste 987,456,456,452,234, better then any other nutrition bar.

BEST NUTRITIONBAR EVER

Originally posted by jtk4

Back on topic of chocolate............ kaydup have you tried those detour or uturn bars. They are fantastic. i do not know how good for you they but they taste 987,456,456,452,234, better then any other nutrition bar.

BEST NUTRITIONBAR EVER

Nope havent'

However that night I hung out with you and got crabs was the BEST NIGHT EVER

AND

BEST DISEASE EVER

Originally posted by jtk4

BEST NUTRITIONBAR EVER

Or hydroxycut, ever try that Kaydup, huh? need a spot?