Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9/11/03 remembering blueangel

weyes

Before I saw this post I was thinking of her yesterday and started reading old posts of hers. I remember she posted something one time that kind of shocked me since she always seemed like a true angel so I decided to ask her about it and she said she wrote it in the heat of the moment and wished she hadn't posted it, and apologized. That was my first and only time I had the pleasure of talking with her. I always said that she seemed like someone I'd want to chill with my girl and me, but never got the chance. I don't come here much anymore, but started thinking of blueangel yesterday and came back to pay my respects. I know this doesn't make much sense, but I'm feeling a little emotional and can't really formulate my words. Basically I'm trying to say that it's very sad to have such a loss and to this day even though I didn't even really know casey, it brings tears to my eyes thinking of this person that I used to see post all the time and always seemed like such a happy person and now is gone.

After reading her boyfriend Mitch's posts after everything I couldn't even imagine the loss he felt and continues to feel. My wife and I were really touched by his words and both of them are in our prayers. -Charles

i was at school upstate when it happened.. my mom used take the train from nj to the wrc i was mad worried but i finally got word from her i was better she had left 10 minutes earlier thank go and my cuzin was right across the street she is ok too but my 8 th grade bball coach and family friend and a a father of a kid on my bball team from HS dies god bless

• 11 months later...

(oops, I mistakenly posted this as a reply when I meant to start a new thread)

I don't know if many of the ppl who were on CP back then still come around here, but anyways...

3 years ago, the terrorists took away a wonderful person from this board and from the NYC clubbing community: Casey, aka BlueAngel.

She certainly had a quite a presence here, and she organized awesome board meetups - several of the people I met there I still see around these days.

As fate would have it, she organized a trip to Ibiza, consisting of CP ppl, and was scheduled to leave that day. She herself dropped out to take a new job, which was at the WTC.

Here is her last post (notice who she responded to :)) :

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57733&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

I'm sure that those who knew her certainly remember her and miss her.

If you're one of them, chime in.

weyes... thanks for starting this thread man... this is hands down the best thread i've ever seen on cp... your words and words from other people were very touching.. it actually brought tears to my eyes... i've noticed cp can be negative at times but im glad that it can bring such positivity too...

weyes... thanks for starting this thread man... this is hands down the best thread i've ever seen on cp... your words and words from other people were very touching.. it actually brought tears to my eyes... i've noticed cp can be negative at times but im glad that it can bring such positivity too...
i thank you guys for reviving it :heart: .

i now live with the best friend i met at that meetup. i really owe casey my life (long story), and i've been thinking about her all week. i wish her the very best, september eleventh, and always.

We woke one morning, a sunny, calm, perfect New York morning. As most did and started our day.

That morning this board became more than a board, more than clubbers, more than friends, to some it became a family. We searched and posted. We called and helped find each others loved ones. Every screen name became a face, a person, a concern in our hearts. But at the end one of our own, our friend was lost.

R.I.P BlueAngel may God's eternal light shine upon you and the others that were lost.

a one of a kind genuine angel that was able to bring us all together and share the greatest experiences. she would have the purest smile on her face knowing she made the slightest impact in yours and my life. thank you casey for being the strongest woman that i ever known. Raven would like to thank all of you guys for the respect and love. I hope she's watching over all of us. Rest in peace hun <3

-Star*