Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its 9:02

fineones

Originally posted by origskeemr

1:37 just got back from watchin a good game. Thinkin how much fun fineones prob had and how lucky he is to go to a great game even if he did have bad seats.

Well I am gunna just watch T.V. and try to fal asleep.

I got the drunken phone call from the game.....sounds like he had a blast :aright:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I got the drunken phone call from the game.....sounds like he had a blast :aright:

ohhhh u damnnnn rightttttttt!!!

:laugh:

got real drunk got in a fight slipped up to 2nd row 50 yard line seats...broke out thinking the giants had it on lock...watched the end at china club.....had a blast!!!!

8:54 ~ thank god hangovers only last a few hours

Originally posted by fineones

wow thats exactly how i feel today

gm ..hows was the fire in the sky thing?

yo, me and the girl almost missed it! It's IM-POSS-IBLE to get a cab from grand central. So we said screw it, hopped on the 6 train up to 68th street.

Right when we were approaching central park it started! Fierce rumbling, all these big white lights in the sky.

People were leaving their brownstones, wondering what the fuck;s goin on :laugh:

We ran over and caught some of the show, but we didn't get quite a clear look since we were a lil late :-/

But the spectacle itself was dope :aright:

btw, some game, eh?

9:52

still :screwy:

10:35 ...my eyelids are killing me...but on a brighter side i got offered free tickets to see aida with this cutie thursday night...BUT...i have tickets to see mariah as well that night with my cousin...hmmmm....me thinks the girl will win...anyone want a ticket to mariah for thursday night?...$50...negotiable...lol...