Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Molly

prplhz

I think I'm spelling it right, but I have been hearing quite a bit about this stuff lately. I mean we do it in pills, but isn't this supposed to pure MDMA in a powder form? It has sparked my interest in learning more about this and if anyone has done it before, what's it like and where can I get me some of this shiznit!:D :D

Originally posted by kaydup

yup pure, good too

Well then hook a friend up, yo!;):D

I've heard that recently it's been a little easier to come by here in the North East, can only hope that I will eventually get a little lucky.

So do you get that uneasy come down feeling that you usually get the next day? Is the roll more intense, or is it more a body feeling?

Originally posted by unclefester401

From what I understand the easiest way to get molly is to go to a Phish show. I've never been to one, but I have friends that used to follow them around and they said it was almost always available.

yeah and its almost never what they say it is. :(

Usually just crushed up pills so they can get more $$$

mdma molecule is slalt, so you know youre getting the good shit, if you get bunch of rocks, it looks very similar looking to meth.

I just came across a cook that makes this.

Took 300mg to start, followed by 100mg and 100mg. Having super high tolerance 500mg had me high for 12 hrs. I even took a nap, woke up and was still fucked up.:confused:

Overall it was like the first time for me. The onset was fast, maybe 15 min. Then the amazing head rush-euphoria like state for long time. I the peak with the initial dose lasted 5hrs(could bearly see straight, walking was difficult, very sensitive to touch/sound and such. Wanted to move around, but at the same time it felt so good just to sit around...It was neither speedy nor dopey, a perfect combination.

After the peak wore off, i took 100mg more, which had me back to Euphoria in 10min.

Im blown away by the experience, it is something no pill ever came close to aside from maybe my first time.

I feel great having slept for 5hrs. No cracked out feeling at all. Appetite is back in full, which is usually impossible for days with the street press.

I tried taking pictures but my camera is cheap, ill get a good one from a buddy and post it here.

Originally posted by housedog

I tried it and I can get it. It is ok, I think my X intake becoming tolerable. Not really that much fun anymore. But it is available in NYC U just have to know the right people

One of my friends who lives in NYC has tried it and LOVED it, she said she got it in one of the NYC clubs so she couldn't get it again. But her account of how good it was, has sparked my interest...

From what I understand the easiest way to get molly is to go to a Phish show. I've never been to one, but I have friends that used to follow them around and they said it was almost always available.

I've heard the same thing, but the only show they played around here in like 2 years was in Vermont back in August and I was not in the US, so I was sad to hear that it is pretty easy to find at Phish shows. Not only did I miss a great show but maybe missed my only connect to find this shit...:(

Diesel thanks for the descrip. of it, now I'll know what to look for... But also thanks for the review, now my mouth is watering...;)

Originally posted by prplhz

[bI've heard the same thing, but the only show they played around here in like 2 years was in Vermont back in August and I was not in the US, so I was sad to hear that it is pretty easy to find at Phish shows. Not only did I miss a great show but maybe missed my only connect to find this shit...:(

And if you had a 7yr old, you get naked pics of her shot by the band....