Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bbbooom

Question

SO I USED TO BE 'FRIENDS' WITH THIS GIRL... NOT REALLY WE NEVER HUNG OUT OR NOTHING JUST TALKED ON THE PHONE SOMETIMES.. WE WENT TO HS TOGETHER BUT DIDNT BECOME 'FRIENDS'/AQUAINTANCES UNTIL AFTER WE GRADUATED BUT I ONE DAY WELL IT WASA LONG TIME COMING, I JSUT STOPPED TALKING TO HER SHE WAS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING AND SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS THE BEST . THAT WAS LIKE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SUMMER... THIS BITCH IS STILL CALLING ME MAN WAT THE FUK IS UP WITH THAT

CAN GIRLS TAKE A HINT IM THINKING YES BUT IM NOT SO SURE BOUT THIS PSYCHO

ANY INPUT

i dont answer the phone.. havent for months and she has my house number so if she calls my cell i dont answer but than she will call my house and i dont think my father will change the # for that.. he actually got pissed at me 1 night when she called he came in and gave em the phone i said tell her not to call any more and that if i take the phone im going to hang it up.. so i took the phone, hung it up and put it back on the charger and than insued a big fight

It sounds like it's gotten to the point where you're just going to have to be blunt about it. When she asks "why haven't you called me back?" just tell her what I told some dumb guy who asked me the same question "Because I don't want to talk to you." :D

Originally posted by tastyt

It sounds like it's gotten to the point where you're just going to have to be blunt about it. When she asks "why haven't you called me back?" just tell her what I told some dumb guy who asked me the same question "Because I don't want to talk to you." :D

but i told her already (probably left that out) i told her a whilllle ago fukin stalker bitch