Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami is lucky to have Oscar G.

njdionysus

Originally posted by beatfriek

yeah, i always love it when brian1500 posts for that!!!!:eek:;)

do you actually know those chics, or are you just trying to show off the ny/nj scene????:confused:

where was that pic taken, i know youve had it for a bit!!!

Don't know them. I just love the picture. It was taken in Temps summer '02. i had it as my singnature last year and decided to bring it back. ;)

Originally posted by njdionysus

Though many of you tend to complain about the new Space, its layout and the set-up on the patio, be lucky that you have one of the most talented djs I've ever heard. Oscar G. absolutely tears it up from start to finish!

that goes without saying. ;) in spite the aesthetic issues, peepz may have with Space. the music always remains paramount; for most of us who are there, week in and out supporting our boyz Oscar G, Roly, and Markus.. ;)

WOW!!

THANKS!!!!

This is very unexpected...I am so used to arguing on this board that I don't even know what to say...;)

I will say this though...

Miami is very lucky to have MANY great Djs!!!

We are spoiled rotten here, and we really need to support our local guys...I've said this a million times, but I have never understood the term "local DJ"...somehow because these guys live in your hometown it seems as if they are held to a lower standard....it should be the other way around!!!

I was looking at the thread "DJ MAG TOP 100" and noticed how very few of you chose one if any local guys for your lists...This speaks volumes of the "local" mentality I speak of...That is a weird Miami phenomenon....most of the guys you voted for get major support from their hometowns...why not here? strange:confused:

anyway...

MUCH RESPECT TO:

RALPH FALCON, EDGAR V., STRYKE, ABEL, ROLY, IVANO BELLINI, EDDIE X, GEORGE ACOSTA, EDDY G., DAVID PADILLA, SAMMY O., CHARLIE SOLANA, EDDIE S., JIMMY TOURAL, JUAN MEJIA, DHM, LAZARO LEON, ROBBIE RIVERA, GEORGE MOREL, BRUCE WILCOX, GORDON CHINN, WENDEL, STINGRAY, TRACY YOUNG, JORGE VIDAL, LUIS DIAZ, ANI PHEARCE, DAVID ALEXANDER, MONTY Q., CEDRIC GERVAIS, ARIEL BAUND, ALBERT CAMARA, MIKE MUCCI, CHRIS DUQUE, MONO HENAO, NELSON DIAZ, ROBERT RODRIGUEZ, GABRIEL FAIN, CUE, ARMAND, LOUIE DEE, SHAWN RUDNICK, MARK VANE, CARLOS FUSARO, MARKUS SHULTZ, PATRICK M., SHANNON, STEPHAN LUKE, ARMANDO S. CRAIG DEMO, MICHAEL LOUIS, MICHAEL STORMS, PAUL ALOUF, JRNY, DAVE FROM DALLAS, CARLOS MENENDEZ, MARK LEVENTHAL, CHICCO SECCI, OLIVIER BERGER, MATT MARTINEZ, MATT SPECTOR, OSCAR FONSECA…

YOU GUYS MAKE US PROUD!!!!

:D

Originally posted by djoscarg

WOW!!

EDGAR V., STRYKE, ABEL, ROLY, IVANO BELLINI, EDDIE X, GEORGE ACOSTA, EDDY G., DAVID PADILLA, SAMMY O., CHARLIE SOLANA, EDDIE S., JIMMY TOURAL, JUAN MEJIA, DHM, LAZARO LEON, ROBBIE RIVERA, GEORGE MOREL, BRUCE WILCOX, GORDON CHINN, WENDEL, STINGRAY, TRACY YOUNG, JORGE VIDAL, LUIS DIAZ, ANI PHEARCE, DAVID ALEXANDER, MONTY Q., CEDRIC GERVAIS, ARIEL BAUND, ALBERT CAMARA, MIKE MUCCI, CHRIS DUQUE, MONO HENAO, NELSON DIAZ, ROBERT RODRIGUEZ, GABRIEL FAIN, CUE, ARMAND, LOUIE DEE, SHAWN RUDNICK, MARK VANE, CARLOS FUSARO, MARKUS SHULTZ, PATRICK M., SHANNON, STEPHAN LUKE, ARMANDO S. CRAIG DEMO, MICHAEL LOUIS, MICHAEL STORMS, PAUL ALOUF, JRNY, DAVE FROM DALLAS, CARLOS MENENDEZ, MARK LEVENTHAL, CHICCO SECCI, OLIVIER BERGER, MATT MARTINEZ, MATT SPECTOR, OSCAR FONSECA…

That is a killer list. Until you see all the names in one place it is hard to comprehend the massive amount of talent locally. But also rememeber for every name on the list, there is 100 others trying to get to that status.

WOW!!

THANKS!!!!

MUCH RESPECT TO:

EDGAR V., STRYKE, ABEL, ROLY, IVANO BELLINI, EDDIE X, GEORGE ACOSTA, EDDY G., DAVID PADILLA, SAMMY O., CHARLIE SOLANA, EDDIE S., JIMMY TOURAL, JUAN MEJIA, DHM, LAZARO LEON, ROBBIE RIVERA, GEORGE MOREL, BRUCE WILCOX, GORDON CHINN, WENDEL, STINGRAY, TRACY YOUNG, JORGE VIDAL, LUIS DIAZ, ANI PHEARCE, DAVID ALEXANDER, MONTY Q., CEDRIC GERVAIS, ARIEL BAUND, ALBERT CAMARA, MIKE MUCCI, CHRIS DUQUE, MONO HENAO, NELSON DIAZ, ROBERT RODRIGUEZ, GABRIEL FAIN, CUE, ARMAND, LOUIE DEE, SHAWN RUDNICK, MARK VANE, CARLOS FUSARO, MARKUS SHULTZ, PATRICK M., SHANNON, STEPHAN LUKE, ARMANDO S. CRAIG DEMO, MICHAEL LOUIS, MICHAEL STORMS, PAUL ALOUF, JRNY, DAVE FROM DALLAS, CARLOS MENENDEZ, MARK LEVENTHAL, CHICCO SECCI, OLIVIER BERGER, MATT MARTINEZ, MATT SPECTOR, OSCAR FONSECA…

I love this guy :D

WOW!!

THANKS!!!!

This is very unexpected...I am so used to arguing on this board that I don't even know what to say...;)

We are spoiled rotten here, and we really need to support our local guys...I've said this a million times, but I have never understood the term "local DJ"...somehow because these guys live in your hometown it seems as if they are held to a lower standard....it should be the other way around!!!

I was looking at the thread "DJ MAG TOP 100" and noticed how very few of you chose one if any local guys for your lists...This speaks volumes of the "local" mentality I speak of...That is a weird Miami phenomenon....most of the guys you voted for get major support from their hometowns...why not here? strange:confused:

anyway...

MUCH RESPECT TO:

RALPH FALCON, EDGAR V., STRYKE, ABEL, ROLY, IVANO BELLINI, EDDIE X, GEORGE ACOSTA, EDDY G., DAVID PADILLA, SAMMY O., CHARLIE SOLANA, EDDIE S., JIMMY TOURAL, JUAN MEJIA, DHM, LAZARO LEON, ROBBIE RIVERA, GEORGE MOREL, BRUCE WILCOX, GORDON CHINN, WENDEL, STINGRAY, TRACY YOUNG, JORGE VIDAL, LUIS DIAZ, ANI PHEARCE, DAVID ALEXANDER, MONTY Q., CEDRIC GERVAIS, ARIEL BAUND, ALBERT CAMARA, MIKE MUCCI, CHRIS DUQUE, MONO HENAO, NELSON DIAZ, ROBERT RODRIGUEZ, GABRIEL FAIN, CUE, ARMAND, LOUIE DEE, SHAWN RUDNICK, MARK VANE, CARLOS FUSARO, MARKUS SHULTZ, PATRICK M., SHANNON, STEPHAN LUKE, ARMANDO S. CRAIG DEMO, MICHAEL LOUIS, MICHAEL STORMS, PAUL ALOUF, JRNY, DAVE FROM DALLAS, CARLOS MENENDEZ, MARK LEVENTHAL, CHICCO SECCI, OLIVIER BERGER, MATT MARTINEZ, MATT SPECTOR, OSCAR FONSECA…

Thanks for the love Oscar, hope all is well...

-Much Love- Matt Spector

www.djmattspector.com

WOW!!

THANKS!!!!

And you're humble too, this makes for a talented dj. Oscar this is Joe, one of Denny's friends... part of the crew from Jersey going crazy right in front of the booth right up until the last song! The rain was a perfect ending, we're still recovering. We made the trip with Space in mind and we plan to do so again soon. There is nothing like Sunrise Sessions @ Space with Oscar G. Factory cant hold a candle to the madness and mayhem we caused this past weekend. Eddie was hanging from the rafters, haaaaaaa.