Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF S & M party review

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

here we go...jp and the parallel to the moon...

he spins best when its a low tide and the humidity is about 87% to 89% but no less or more...if its the day after his dealers birthday he doesnt spin that well , he's still recovering from the night before..but the weekend before his birthday he drops a sick tech set because he's warming up...

LOLLLLLL:laugh:

Man some of y'all are some serious TROOPERS!!! I missed the party but saw some kids at Cheetah that had come from Factory! :eek:

Back to this Stand By Me song.....I LOVE that song....just LOVE it. Any info on where I can get it?

JP was also at Cheetah later dancing his ass off. I didn't know it was him til someone pointed it out and he was standing right next to me..... :laugh:

Originally posted by sheendawg

Man some of y'all are some serious TROOPERS!!! I missed the party but saw some kids at Cheetah that had come from Factory! :eek:

Back to this Stand By Me song.....I LOVE that song....just LOVE it. Any info on where I can get it?

JP was also at Cheetah later dancing his ass off. I didn't know it was him til someone pointed it out and he was standing right next to me..... :laugh:

24+ hours of spinning then going out dancing, dude he needs to relax. thats just obnoctious.

Left my house at 10:30am. Got in at Factory at 12ish, because of that DAMN TRAFFIC!!!!. Overall, alright night. Nothing compare to the S&M last year. The place was tooo HOT!!! Had to hang out on the third floor most of the time. I was very surprise they closed the 4th floor early:finger2: It was the coldest place to stay, besides the basement.

I guess it wasn't that packed this year because of the $$. Who knows. Next up HALLOWEEN!!!!!:licker:

Well, whatever it is, he seems to be enjoying himself, and I really am starting to like his music. Now back to Stand By Me....can someone tell me the artist or remix version, whatever that I should be looking for? And does anyone have an e-mail for JP? Maybe I can ask him myself. Thanks! :D

Originally posted by sheendawg

Well, whatever it is, he seems to be enjoying himself, and I really am starting to like his music. Now back to Stand By Me....can someone tell me the artist or remix version, whatever that I should be looking for? And does anyone have an e-mail for JP? Maybe I can ask him myself. Thanks! :D

mya- stand by me

not gonna find it anywhere, although there was a rumer floating around that it MITE be getting signed soon...

Originally posted by bito21

Yeah, What's up with that damn hip hop upstairs?????

ya, i was thinking the same thing. sometimes i went up stairs to cool off and i was afraid i was gonna miss a good song downstairs so i had to leave after a minute. why don't they play the regular music up there?

Originally posted by apotheosis

JP needs to retire SF.

Just give it up already and move on.

move on to what?

JP has one of the best weekly followings as far as DJs in NY go rite abotu now (toss up between him and DT, but SF can hold a lot more ppl then arc)

why the hell shold he retire?

now JUNIOR, he should just throw in the towel and never be heard from again...

JP has one of the best weekly followings as far as DJs in NY go rite abotu now (toss up between him and DT, but SF can hold a lot more ppl then arc)

:clap2:

You have come so far lol

Everyone is entitled to their opinions...if he thinks JP should retire hes allowed to.

BUT! I think otherwise!!!!!!

Goin on 14 years...come on. SF is one of the best, longest running parties. It'll be a sad day the day it goes but Im enjoying it while Its still here.

I just really started getting into Twilo when it got shut down...I cannot explain how much that shit sucked. If SF took that turn anytime soon..well...lets just say all you people who stereotype SF Heads as Juice Head Guido's etc...well..guess where they are gonna be going...TO YOUR FAVORITE CLUB!! HAHA

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

:clap2:

You have come so far lol

lol ya -- i'd rather not think how much money i've spent going there to lol

...only about 13 more hours and i'll be there, then goin rite from there to work tomm morning...hoping it should be a good nite, he usually throws down a good set week after a theme

I've been a regular at Factory for the past 7 years, and despite its changes in such a short period, I never want to see the afterhours end.

I have so much motherfuckin work to finish tonight and tomorrow, but I'm itching to get open tonight.

A morning trip will definitely be in order.

I need to fuckin dance.

I don't see any reason why either JP or Junior should retire. Music is more than a job for them; it's their lives. Both of them produce beautiful house music and bring it to their respective venues to unleash on their crowds. What these dj's do for true house music fans can't be described in words, especially when, after 11 hours of dancing, your legs still feel as if they're ready to dance for another 10 hours.

God Bless this beautiful City, which is chock-full of some of the most talented house music dj's / producers, both known and unknown.