Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHat every girl should have

Evan

Thats just retarded. You would get a massive wedgie from all the extra fabric being bunched together. If you want a thong, just buy a thong. And I don't get how they are trying to cross-market them as something to accessorize hats, shoes, and clothes with. Why would I want something meant to be worn in my asscrack adorning my sandals?

That has to be the stupidest product I have seen since I was 4 and Ronco sold this little toy on TV (which I had to get up and turn the dial to change the channel!) that scrambled eggs while they were still in the shell so you could crack them open and have scrambled eggs.

Originally posted by mala

Thats just retarded. You would get a massive wedgie from all the extra fabric being bunched together. If you want a thong, just buy a thong. And I don't get how they are trying to cross-market them as something to accessorize hats, shoes, and clothes with. Why would I want something meant to be worn in my asscrack adorning my sandals?

Ditto, just buy a thong.

I'm sure that is super uncomfortable. Like getting a grandma underwear stuck up your ass. :blank:

Originally posted by shroomy

That has to be the stupidest product I have seen since I was 4 and Ronco sold this little toy on TV (which I had to get up and turn the dial to change the channel!) that scrambled eggs while they were still in the shell so you could crack them open and have scrambled eggs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

just like the thong you're wearing now.

not really, more like a pair of regular underwear plus the added expense of a stupid gadget... idk, why buy regular swimsuits if you like thongs? just goes to show you that you can sell just about anything... pet rocks anyone?