Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fans of Vida, fans of ass!

sexyfukncritic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, did anyone see her on mad tv? It was for one of their song parodies; they were doing a spoof of R Kelly with a song called "I Wanna Pee on You," or something to that effect. She was standing around and the guy playing R Kelly put a toilet bowl lid over her head... lol

Originally posted by tastyt

Haha, did anyone see her on mad tv? It was for one of their song parodies; they were doing a spoof of R Kelly with a song called "I Wanna Pee on You," or something to that effect. She was standing around and the guy playing R Kelly put a toilet bowl lid over her head... lol

Yeah, that was on the dave chapelle show on comedy central.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Hope your 21.

Vidais a friend of mine, ill let her knwo one of her fans will be in the house.;)

Like that matters. Everyone I know that knows here says she's a beotch on wheels and her ego has grown larger than her ass.

Originally posted by somebitch

why would i be jealous? i think i look better than her in every way ;)

well maybe her ass is nicer but my face is better... think what you want, i dont care. i think she is a butter face.

Well im sure your beautiful too;)

I just needed to defend my friend, you understand, right?

But if you look better than Vida, i need to see a picture of you. If you are, i will be the first one to admit it.

Originally posted by somebitch

why would i be jealous? i think i look better than her in every way ;)

well maybe her ass is nicer but my face is better... think what you want, i dont care. i think she is a butter face.

fine....ill take u both then...ill look at u while i slap her ass...that way i get the best of both worlds!!!!! yes!?!?!?!?:idea: