Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***********ANDREW MENDEZ @ MERGE**************

> I'd like to INVITE all of you to come to Merge this saturday...with an open mind! I am going to be DJing @ Merge this saturday filling in for Eddie. We are also going to have a KTU live boadcast.

>once again...I invite all the good people on this board, the ones who love music. NOT the people who are HATERS and will bash a club because it's too dark. I'm talking about the people who don't care where they are...AS LONG AS THERE's GOOD MUSIC smile.gif. I'm real excited to play @ Merge this week. I realy feel that this saturday is going to be a great time. I'm sure you will join this week

P.L.U.R.

(Peace,Love,Unity and RESPECT!)

for all that know...

Andrew Mendez smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

ps. Dont' forget LIMELIGHT this friday.

Originally posted by A to Z:

> I'd like to INVITE all of you to come to Merge this saturday...with an open mind! I am going to be DJing @ Merge this saturday filling in for Eddie. We are also going to have a KTU live boadcast.

>once again...I invite all the good people on this board, the ones who love music. NOT the people who are HATERS and will bash a club because it's too dark. I'm talking about the people who don't care where they are...AS LONG AS THERE's GOOD MUSIC smile.gif. I'm real excited to play @ Merge this week. I realy feel that this saturday is going to be a great time. I'm sure you will join this week

P.L.U.R.

for all that know...

If I don't take the weekend off I will be there ! I was in Cancun when you ripped up LaBoom. I never saw a sicker place

P.L.U.R.

for all that know...

..I would not bash the place if you were spinning there.... biggrin.gif

P.L.U.R.

for all that know...

I don't know if I can make it but good luck. I would rather see you there every week. Biez is old school lets bring in some new blood.

------------------

It's all about the beats.

Originally posted by thesandman:

Surf was a sick afternoon this past Sun...

Keep Control..... of me...

>sorry i didn't make it for the shots @ Surf. Come saturday and i got the first round on me!!!

lata bro,

Andrew smile.gif

From the beaging I thought you should have been there.Both you and Rydell they should have been faithfull to.I was at the Surf this past sunday despite being really hung over from friday and sunday just to listen to you and I'm glad I came.I liked how you worked your set.The first hour you took it old school with good mixing,played some of my favirotes It's not your child(girlfriend) It's over now and many more then spun real hard. I think a little before 7 you played this track with a voice that sounds like the one in elements that says MUSIC. By any chance was the track Trisco/Muzak(linus mix)?

And when will you be at Surf again?

Andrew, Glad to see you are gonna be at merge this saturday. I have not heard you spin in a while. I will be there .Last saturday was awsome.I am sure its gonna be a great night.I stopped posting for a while cause of the dumb drama on this board, it gets sooooo stupid. Anyway, i will be there with my all the girls in my house, 15 STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pump those awsome vocals!

Originally posted by clubchick:

Andrew, Glad to see you are gonna be at merge this saturday. I have not heard you spin in a while. I will be there .Last saturday was awsome.I am sure its gonna be a great night.I stopped posting for a while cause of the dumb drama on this board, it gets sooooo stupid. Anyway, i will be there with my all the girls in my house, 15 STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pump those awsome vocals!

Can someone please give this MESS a dictionary already????? cwm40.gifcwm40.gifcwm40.gif

>sorry i didn't make it for the shots @ Surf. Come saturday and i got the first round on me!!!

lata bro,

Andrew smile.gif

Shots may of been counter productive this Sun. but I will take you up on that soon... Good luck Sat. Bring that place out of the coma its in... Ill be in AC..

Chris

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

I got a flyer in the mail today saying that Eddie Baez is there this Saturday, not Mendez.

>yes...the flyers do say Eddie Baez. But he will not be there due to a prior engagment. I will be DJing this saturday @ Merge. It was just decided this week.

sorry for the inconvenience

peace

Andrew,,,, have a great weekend, tear the place apart Saturday- I am dying to hear you spin too, but I will be in Vegas for my buddy Jameels fight...

By the way, we have always been loyal to you-and to Richie, Alex, Anthony DV etc,,, there are just a lot of great Dj's people want to hear! A lot of my friends are coming to hear you spin so rip it up!

Love, Louise

[This message has been edited by deja2 (edited 07-19-2001).]

Yes. Andrew mendez will be spinning this saturday night at merge. We are all looking foward to it. Eddie's name is on the flyer cause there was a prior booking that was overlooked, so andrew is replacing him this week. Eddie will be back next saturday night for THE WHITE PARTY. Also, coming soon, RETROMETRO @ MERGE w/Andrew Mendez. See everyone this saturday.

Guest saleen351

Andrew, I've never heard you, or at least I don't thing so, any how alot of ppl on the board seem to love your shit..I might just have to check your set out for a while based on the response from the board but what happens if you just fucking tear it up and the place is packed. Will they give you a night down there then.. Or are you commited to other places for the summer? It seems like the club fucked up from day one....

Originally posted by saleen351

Andrew, I've never heard you, or at least I don't thing so, any how alot of ppl on the board seem to love your shit..I might just have to check your set out for a while based on the response from the board but what happens if you just fucking tear it up and the place is packed. Will they give you a night down there then.. Or are you commited to other places for the summer? It seems like the club fucked up from day one....

>As far as commiting to Merge...I have commitied to 2 dates. This saturday and one more night and that night will be the "RETRO METRO" party we have been doing @ Metro Lounge this past year. That date is TBA for that pary. As far as residency is involved w/ Merge...Eddie Baez is the resident, I'm just filling in, Plus i do play @ Surf Club once in a while, I wouldn't want overkill you know what i'm saying? Hey...come up to the booth, I'd be nice to meet you.

peace

Andrew Mendez

:) :) :)

Archived