Clubplanet Nightlife Community

george acosta@club deep.oct.12.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that night was great!!!

the good old days

im sorry... the good old days at exit were not in 2002, they were summer 2000. and if trance started in 2002 with pvd... obviously someone must not know much about trance. im not trying to be a bitch, but come on... really. how old r these ppl.

Originally posted by juliet21

hey does anyone know is there is an open bar

i hope so i went there friday and even the damn well drinks r 10 upstairs and 11 down staris

and what time does acosta go on

Supposedly Acosta's 2-7 but who knows, come early & check out Vic Denaire he's good

I was walking to deep last weekend and the line was so long that I stopped into the tiki room on the way because they had a sign out front for "pitcher power", $12 pitchers! great music! free admission! It is a good pre-game before dancing at deep.

It's a great way to start off your night.

Originally posted by g420

Anyone know the dress code?

Im not exactly sure what the dress code was, but i seen some guys in there dressed down, more were dressed up though,, It was a lil trendy, but than again laid back,, Maybe u should take a look at some of the pics on www.allnightclubs.com and see how the guys were dressed,, Obviously girls can basically wear anything,,