Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I miss Miami already.....

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ok, been in Jupiter for less than 12 hours, and I miss Miami something fierce. I stopped in Lake Worth last night at around 11 because even the Taco Bell was closed already. I tell you, you need a passport to come up here.

On the brighter side, I have missed the animals......was very happy to see my boxer again that my mom kidnapped when I moved to Miami. The horses are very comforting, I think I will go for a ride in the afternoon. And the two creatures I call my brother and sister I missed for about the first 10 minutes I was home, then I rembembered why I wanted to strangle them. :)

DIAL UP SUCKS.

Thank you all. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by saleen351

you live in the richest town in america, have horses but have dial up?????????

I have a feeling my mom does it so that my sister can't be online all night long. The logic is flawed somewhere along the line.....

Thats ok, I'll fix it in no time....there has to be a way that it can be cut off a certain time, right? She's not allowed anywhere NEAR my laptop, she has her own computer. Also, we didn't have DSL out here in Jupiter Farms till a couple years ago. Its pretty rural here, yet I live less than 10 miles away from the ocean......its incredible up here, the town of Jupiter is beautiful.

If youre about 50 years old with a few mil in the bank.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by laliux

Tell Burt Reynolds I say hi!

Burt Reynolds had to move when his house got foreclosed on a few years back. *lol*

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by clubspaceguy

AWWW we miss u too :(

is there like a lot of old people or is the age range like miami ?

There are a lot of old people and the college kids and people our age are all rich brats. VERY few young professionals here.....

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Hey Jackie, since I am closer to you, we will have to hit up Deluxe soon and pay a visit to Matt.

This is why I live in the middle of broward county, I can go north or south and have fun. The best of it all.

Dont forget about me you guys...I live in Boca! :D