Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone see that guy who said he and his boys were wearing the same outfits ??

Nabuc is in rare form today!!!!!!!

How was the weekend? You should venture down one weekend and witness all of the insanity!

[This message has been edited by cigs (edited 07-16-2001).]

Originally posted by cigs:

Nabuc is in rare form today!!!!!!!

How was the weekend? You should venture downone weekend and witness all of the insanity!

[This message has been edited by cigs (edited 07-16-2001).]

What up cigs? I'm fucking bored as hell today and the three Jack & Coke's I had at lunch are starting to kick in. My weekend was good. Way too many Smirnoff Ices on sat, but I survived. I'll try to make it down, but will not promise because...I can't keep said promise!!!

cwm5.gif

------------------

Nabuc3.gif

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Cuba, Cigs, what the deal..

Cigs how was the shore..any cool stories this weekend.. cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~

hey javi - did you make it to the city over the weekend??

cwm1.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Cuba, Cigs, what the deal..

Cigs how was the shore..any cool stories this weekend.. cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~

Javi...what's going on man. The shore was really good...ventured to Headliner on Sat. for the first time and had tons of fun. Ask Emmitt about the girl he picked up outside of XS on Friday...nice!!!!!

Originally posted by Intensity:

I took a walk around Tempts and didn't find them..did anyone see them, were they too busy picking the women off the ground that were falling at their feet??

Anthony

I looked for them two my opionion he promotes there. Just a ploy to get us in ther i went thought i was going to see a hottie. I should have known better.

I was looking for them too, seems like someone talks a big game but doesn't come through. hey, did anyone see Wheres Waldo there with the striped halter top? My god he was scary!

Yeah, kind of funny I didn't see them there either. They talked a big game though, and then probably realized how utterly stupid and ridiculous they would have looked. Either that or their fake ID's didn't work!

A promoter? for tempts?? in the literal sense no. I'm quite amused and taken back by the fact that there were mad heads looking for fleximus,myself, and the rest of the CK1 Posse. The night was like all other nights. Wearing sleeveless shirts with a tan from that day at Belmar, shitloads of American Crew pomade, jeans so tight they looked like spandex, thick spikey hair. We were surrounded by the usual type of women. Tempts sluts with fake tits and long glittery fingernails,and most of them had tight white pants in which you can see the thong or not. Denny was cool, crowd was young, dumb, and under the influence of unmeasured GHB.

But its getting old..real old. Where can we go..is it time to leave the scene? Stay home and focus on our careers or look for decent women, not the trash in sleazide?

It's not the same...my era has passed. So like Michael Jordan, I will end my Tempts career while on top, instead of fizzling away and burning out.

For those who want to see me from now on..I'll be attending Headliner, where they spin top 10 ktu hits and people dance battle....and unfortunately, I now need to wear a shirt covering the arms and chest that i have worked so hard for over the years.

Cyphead

It's true they where there. A friend of mine saw them. He tried to take their picture, but the Alpha-male took it as an aggressive move to take their mates. he was attacked as you can see in the picture. He did have a few pictures of them, but all except for one where destroyed in the attack.

cwm5.gif

------------------

Nabuc3.gif

Originally posted by cyphead:

A promoter? for tempts?? in the literal sense no. I'm quite amused and taken back by the fact that there were mad heads looking for fleximus,myself, and the rest of the CK1 Posse. The night was like all other nights. Wearing sleeveless shirts with a tan from that day at Belmar, shitloads of American Crew pomade, jeans so tight they looked like spandex, thick spikey hair. We were surrounded by the usual type of women. Tempts sluts with fake tits and long glittery fingernails,and most of them had tight white pants in which you can see the thong or not. Denny was cool, crowd was young, dumb, and under the influence of unmeasured GHB.

But its getting old..real old. Where can we go..is it time to leave the scene? Stay home and focus on our careers or look for decent women, not the trash in sleazide?

It's not the same...my era has passed. So like Michael Jordan, I will end my Tempts career while on top, instead of fizzling away and burning out.

For those who want to see me from now on..I'll be attending Headliner, where they spin top 10 ktu hits and people dance battle....and unfortunately, I now need to wear a shirt covering the arms and chest that i have worked so hard for over the years.

Cyphead

...hate to admit this, but could not agree with you more. I went to Headliners this past weekend instead of Tempts and had a great time - it was nice to be outside and converse with the people I came with.

I have had some of the best times in my life at Tempts..............but that feeling is fading and I think I am growing out of it. Time to move on and grow up I guess.............it was fun while it lasted, but nothing lasts forever.

cwm11.gif

Drama,

When I heard the news that the crew (pat, damon, yourself, maybe nate, etc.) went to headliner, I was pleasantly surprised. I'm used to seeing you guys at Tempts every saturday...time to turn over a new leaf I guess.

Originally posted by cyphead:

Drama,

When I heard the news that the crew (pat, damon, yourself, maybe nate, etc.) went to headliner, I was pleasantly surprised. I'm used to seeing you guys at Tempts every saturday...time to turn over a new leaf I guess.

..we are all sick of Seaside and the whole scene. I mean my god we paid for a house in Belmar.........might as well utilize it. It was great being back at the house by 2 AM. We all chilled for a couple of hours and were still in bed by 4 or 5 ..........can't beat that. This is definitely my last year for a shore house - I am so DONE!

Originally posted by drama:

..we are all sick of Seaside and the whole scene. I mean my god we paid for a house in Belmar.........might as well utilize it. It was great being back at the house by 2 AM. We all chilled for a couple of hours and were still in bed by 4 or 5 ..........can't beat that. This is definitely my last year for a shore house - I am so DONE!

God, what a depressing thought...I am only 22 so I haven't been in the scene as long as you two have, but I hope to never grow out of Seaside! All my guy friends did the Seaside thing for 2 years and are now in Belmar too, going to Headliners, Jenks, Djais etc. The things they do on the weekends actually makes me sad for them (such as spending Saturday night at Jenks) They are continually telling me "wait until the end of this summer, you will be SO done with Seaside, you'll eventually burn out". I hope I never see the day where I say, "I never want to step foot in Tempts again". I love the shore and hope to NEVER get sick of it!

Archived