Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
iamme

Halloween Costumes - starting early!!

Recommended Posts

ok, so every yr i wait to the last minute to get a costume so this yr im getting my shit EARLY :bounce:

last yr i was a vampire, and the yr before that a half naked amazon/caveman...it was so cold that night :shake:

need IDEEAAAAAAAS...ladies - any costumes youve seen that you would recommend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by iamme

good point....

wanna be my nurse??? yes.gif

sure, why not! I've already got the costume! hehe

That's one of the costumes my best friend has made for me...including a zippered front. That was the best damn nurse costume EVER, imo.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lulamishka

sure, why not! I've already got the costume! hehe

That's one of the costumes my best friend has made for me...including a zippered front. That was the best damn nurse costume EVER, imo.

:D

WOHOO! got myself a nurse!!

zipper front sounds fun :devil:

the pic u posted a while back was from halloween wasnt it? were you little red riding hood?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by iamme

WOHOO! got myself a nurse!!

zipper front sounds fun :devil:

the pic u posted a while back was from halloween wasnt it? were you little red riding hood?

Yep, lil' red riding hood. That was the costume she made for me last year. Once again, best damn Red Riding Hood I have seen so far. Call me biased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lulamishka

Yep, lil' red riding hood. That was the costume she made for me last year. Once again, best damn Red Riding Hood I have seen so far. Call me biased.

hmmmmm, idea :idea:

how abooouuuuut..

little red riding nurse yes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by iamme

and the yr before that a half naked amazon/caveman

..anything half naked.....i'm sure u will look fine.....go with that...

...as far as me....i know what i am being.....candice knows too.....

..BUUUUUUUT i'm not tellin!......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sticking with my classic base outfit . . . pinstripe suit that actually fits my giant self. . . done Pimpula, drug dealer, and Humpty Hump from Digital underground. . .

Sticking with my humpty hump this year. . . look for the 7' fool (after the hat) . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×