(6 - CLOSE)

LOUNGE

TONY TONE (10 - 5)

RADAMAS (5 - CLOSE)

TERRACE

RADAMAS (11 - 4)

ROLAND (4 - 7)

OSCAR (7 - CLOSE)

Lets see, judging from that, The set times for the Space34 broadcast is this?

12am-3am - Denny Terrio <-What style does he spin?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tigerclaw

Lets see, judging from that, The set times for the Space34 broadcast is this?

12am-3am - Denny Terrio <-What style does he spin?

old school

he taught travolta how to dance for sat night fever

btw lp, even though i don't like this party this sat night, i see the logic behind it... Fun older crowd and won't piss off the peeps who come later etc....

good luck, and throw some freestyle up in there and i may come..

Originally posted by saleen351

old school

he taught travolta how to dance for sat night fever

btw lp, even though i don't like this party this sat night, i see the logic behind it... Fun older crowd and won't piss off the peeps who come later etc....

good luck, and throw some freestyle up in there and i may come..

Are you kidding me?, This sucks, I rather hear Roland or Oscar G at the broadcast then hearing disco music, Since I stream the show on the net all the time, I'm gonna loose a lot of listeners on the streams cause of that disco music.

I was a bit skeptical before the last studio 34 party & wasn't sure how the masses would react. Even though I luv'd disco inferno Sundays @ Cameo (when my friend would sneak us in thru the back door), I just couldn't imagine it @ Space34.

To be honest, when I walked in it felt a lil' weird, but I had a drink, laughed a bit & sooner than later I realized I still had my "Saturday night fever" moves. I was the guy dressed up as a Beat Street Breakdancer (lol) :laugh:.. Anyway, I ended up havin' a great time... my only 2 objections were that it carried a bit too long till 4am & they should have played more 80's.

So, this one isn't gonna be as discoey as the previous one.. This Studio 34 should incorporate more 80's less 70's. More of the stuff that we the 21-28 yr old crowd is familiar with. Oh & a few live dance performances...

House begins @ 3am with OG in the Mainroom & Roland on the Terrace @ 4am... ;)

Open Bar 10 - 12am

Biznation00@msn.com

Originally posted by tigerclaw

Are you kidding me?, This sucks, I rather hear Roland or Oscar G at the broadcast then hearing disco music, Since I stream the show on the net all the time, I'm gonna loose a lot of listeners on the streams cause of that disco music.

God forbid the club does something different...think of the listeners! :laugh:

I pray they dont actually play disco music, maybe its just a theme so people can go out dressed in that style yet still listen to house and progressive, Space34 has been known to come up with some very creative themes and still play the music we all love, remember spacewars?

Originally posted by markusschulz

I will bring some goodies with me in my bag. We will see how afterhours goes, maybe I will surprise you with a little limbo or harthouse:)

Stella....My all time favorite! If you dont mind a few pops and crackles, I may start carrying this one with me again for special occasions.

heh!